That White jvm

i was bummed out the day xxxtentacion got shot. that song Jocely Flores was my jam all summer 2018
Honestly it’s the rap part I don’t like . I just don’t the music . Like rap metal bands are fine because the music instruments speak to me . Hip hop beats and music bore me . Not the rap .

"Ooooh a white JVM410H!!!"
The rest of them stringed instruments were killer looking as well. Anything that furthers guitar, kids buying gear and devoting themselves to rock and music is a win in muh book.

For the rap loving kid in me that grew up loving the rap movement... I thought it was totally was badass. 30 years long overdue.

Comptons LA rap scene got to do a home show for the home crowd in front of the world and it was flawless. So fcuking cool!!

you look at it as sad, i look at it as its cool that rappers at a super bowl half time show are using the same gear we would here, and sexy ones at that. Dr dre has plenty of real musicians, here is the guy playing the songs he wrote which you heard tonight

That’s some impressive tickling of the ivory.
But what truely makes the vibe of the melodies
and demonstrations of his arsenal,
-is that f’n tech-vest., take that shit off man.
Leave the sunglasses cause that dude’s ate
up & has permanent Manson Eyes.
Gotta give him props though,
I spent the last 3 days 3 feet underground in a valve pit,
I bet he can’t say the same.. LMAO!!!!

The rest of them stringed instruments were killer looking as well. Anything that furthers guitar, kids buying gear and devoting themselves to rock and music is a win in muh book.

For the rap loving kid in me that grew up loving the rap movement... I thought it was totally was badass. 30 years long overdue.

Comptons LA rap scene got to do a home show for the home crowd in front of the world and it was flawless. So fcuking cool!!
There is a reason it was flawless.
That’s the problem. Fake. Just like most the auto tuned vocals you hear now. All the human imperfections removed. Ruins it for me, and I’m not sure that performance inspired any future guitar players.

totally agree. i hope you listen to griselda records dudes, benny the butcher, westside gunn and conway, its just like the 90s

You guys sound like a broken record. I don't know or care who those other losers are but Dre and Snoop (and Eminem) are totally classic and groundbreaking rappers. Rap is perhaps my least favorite genre but those guys put a smile on my face. It's entertainment, go hump a 4x12.

You guys sound like a broken record. I don't know or care who those other losers are but Dre and Snoop (and Eminem) are totally classic and groundbreaking rappers. Rap is perhaps my least favorite genre but those guys put a smile on my face. It's entertainment, go hump a 4x12.
That’s pretty funny, actually made me chuckle a little. Everyone’s a broken record, but then repeat what everyone said except for a couple. I’m not sure if you’re serious or was trying to make a joke?

That’s the problem. Fake. Just like most the auto tuned vocals you hear now. All the human imperfections removed. Ruins it for me, and I’m not sure that performance inspired any future guitar players.
I don't see the same complaint. 25 years ago. Yeah.
Now. To be expected. Polished. And perfectly delivered and packaged.
It was also REALLY fuggin good man!

There's been some REAL weak ones.
This one...come on man, all it needed was the 'Pac hologram to be completely off the chain.

What. 6 stages
50 musicians?
11 songs? Not sure.
Regardless. The past 2+ years considering, It was amazing!

I don't see the same complaint. 25 years ago. Yeah.
Now. To be expected. Polished. And perfectly delivered and packaged.
It was also REALLY fuggin good man!

There's been some REAL weak ones.
This one...come on man, all it needed was the 'Pac hologram to be completely off the chain.

What. 6 stages
50 musicians?
11 songs? Not sure.
Regardless. The past 2+ years considering, It was amazing!
Are you being serious? Maybe I’m not getting the sarcasm.
Not much of an argument if your serious.

Are you being serious? Maybe I’m not getting the sarcasm.
Not much of an argument if your serious.
What's your version of the kickin super bowl halftime concert/show fiesta that the NFL doesnt really NEED to do?
Loud amps showed up.
What's your contribution?

Remember when the RHCP played the halftime and Flea didn’t even have his bass plugged in.

What's your version of the kickin super bowl halftime concert/show fiesta that the NFL doesnt really NEED to do?
Loud amps showed up.
What's your contribution?
I’ll tell you what would be better….Rock. ANY rock band. How about those kids that sound like Zeppelin?? Don’t know the name, or even like them, but it is rock and roll.
I’m old. I get it, but that doesn’t mean I have to like rap or pop or whatever you call this “music”. It’s just crap IMO.

The whole music industry has changed for the worse. Everything now is electronic garbage. No one needs talent anymore. All these “singers” and “rappers” are so edited that in live settings they sound nothing like their album. For me that was always the sign of a talented band. How close they sounded live to the studio magic of their albums. None of these new “artists” deserve awards. Give the awards to the producers and studio staff that made them famous.

Back