The Breast Vibrato I Ever Seen

Another day, another thread about this broad and her big ol titties. Now we wait for the couple of simps to show up and defend the existence of this crap.
Yea I mean I get why dudes watch her vids, but the defense for her seems to be a bit much. Like there are a lot of channels about people learning to play guitar, and I think that's cool. People starting from zero experience and filming their progress. It sets up a community for support and I like that.
I'm not really down with shitting on people's playing because this is all supposed to be fun, but I think this chick's page crosses the line of "supporting other guitar players" to straight up "celebrating mediocrity". I guess all it takes is cleavage.

pretty cool guitar though

Yea I mean I get why dudes watch her vids, but the defense for her seems to be a bit much. Like there are a lot of channels about people learning to play guitar, and I think that's cool. People starting from zero experience and filming their progress. It sets up a community for support and I like that.
I'm not really down with shitting on people's playing because this is all supposed to be fun, but I think this chick's page crosses the line of "supporting other guitar players" to straight up "celebrating mediocrity". I guess all it takes is cleavage.

pretty cool guitar though
Her channel just exists to use boobs to bait lonely dudes, most of them older guys judging by the comments, who in their dumb and horny brains think on some level her flailing at guitar gives them an “in” with her. Even if they don’t outright think it, it’s the underlying psychology.

*entire internet exists, full of hotter women being more sexual*
*chooses to watch this chick awkwardly flounder around instead*
Her vids come up on my feed. I'll watch her shake her tits for a few minutes. I don't think she's a good player either.

In terms of female guitarists, my late friend Ronni Crooks left all these female YouTube players in the dust. She was active from the 70's till around 2000. She was the first female Vigier endorser. She played jazz, funk, rock, etc.
Back then it took talent to get noticed. Ronni would have laughed at Mimi's baby skills and huge globes.

Another day, another thread about this broad and her big ol titties. Now we wait for the couple of simps to show up and defend the existence of this crap.
Not defending the existence of it but its pretty simple to ignore it. What seems more simp to me is to be easily Triggered/bothered or annoyed by it.....you know, Rather than Just Ignoring it & moving on with your day. Like i do with some of the dumbass stuff i see posted here all the time.

So I had to check this chicks page out of curiosity, made it about 6 seconds in and had enough of that shitty vibrato but that’s a different story.. she has 940k followers on YouTube alone. I follow a 20something year old “influencer” on Snapchat who one day asked how many people would pay $30 for feet pics, later in the day she showed the receipts for how many people did and it was an endless scroll of simps, it had to be hundreds. Now I understand how these 23 year old chicks are buying themselves mansions and driving Ferraris. I’m sure this chick is on tiktok and Snapchat and whatever other money making platform and probably making literally millions a year. I’d be willing to guess there are a few here that donated for her “hard work” lol

Back