The "Full Movies on Youtube" Thread!

FokenBusker

Ahhhh, Youtube. If it isn't an MCU shitshow, the full length presentation is probably there now.

Let's start this thread off with a MIND BLOWER

Please do feel free to add some full length movies from Youtube to this thread, I'll be adding quite a few that I could never have added to that other neighbourhood ;)

Onibaba, the Japanese horror classic that was Friedkin's predominate influence when working on The Exorcist

Hey, I only "said it that way" 'cause I thought I'd moved a few of your "misplaced" threads lately.

At any rate, it's absolutely no big deal brother.

Thanks for the compliment man! :cheers2:

Ah yes, Steven Chow's in it.

Big fan of Stephen Chow. My favourite movie of his is Kung Fu Hustle. An absolute classic and friggin'-hilarious!

Breach (2020). Painfully-bad.

From Wikipedia:

As of April 11, 2021, Breach grossed $39,328 in Russia and New Zealand.[3] In its opening weekend in Russia, the film grossed $25,226 from 224 theaters, ranking ninth at the box office with an average of $112 per theater.[6]

On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 19% based on 16 reviews, with an average rating of 3.2/10.[7]

Anyone here use Tubi? It's free and they put some real bangers up. Adbreaks are usually every 10 minutes, and it's only one ad, usually 30 seconds. Much better than a lot of free-with-ads services, both in terms of selection and not having to sit through a shitload of ads every 5 minutes.

Yup. Love Tubi!

Another great thing about it is that, unlike youtube, the ads aren't 3 times the volume of the actual movie. That movie "Breach" that I watched the other night was made all-the-more-difficult to endure 'cause the dialogue wasn't well-recorded and of course the level was low too.

I've created a sister thread to this one specifically for Tubi. :rock:

Back