The Klon. My Chiron has helped me understand

any way to grab one of these with a link? i have less than 50 posts and don't want to spam post to get permission to use the classified forum...

They sold out.
The small ones are ( the Rig Talk Forumite version ) ....... I'm still running it ..... just in a bigger enclosure ( 1590BB ) and they are 150 shipped

like this one but won't say Moderator Edition on it
1688297895370.png

The small ones are ( the Rig Talk Forumite version ) ....... I'm still running it ..... just in a bigger enclosure ( 1590BB ) and they are 150 shipped

like this one but won't say Moderator Edition on it
View attachment 220021
Hello, I wanted to ask

griff10672 if you still have any for sale like this one in the pic? Can you please send me a link on how to buy it.Thank you. You can also just send me a direct email to make it easy at brent858@gmai.com. Thanks very much! i really appreciate it!​

Aibk

Subjective i suppose. My mij sd1 way more noise
I set mine up back to back with an Archer Ikon, a Rockaway Archer and an Archer Clean (yeah I like JRockett haha) and I agree, Griffs was noticeably quieter. One caveat tho—I never have the gain on any dirt pedal up over 9:00, ever

I set mine up back to back with an Archer Ikon, a Rockaway Archer and an Archer Clean (yeah I like JRockett haha) and I agree, Griffs was noticeably quieter. One caveat tho—I never have the gain on any dirt pedal up over 9:00, ever
Yeah i dont use pedal gain at all, so thst may be the reason i say it is quiet. I am running into a high gain amp. Dont need more gain

Back