The March issue of Guitar World.

I don't even want to know what that will cost, man that thing will be the must have guitar for lawyers and doctors everywhere.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":bf7d6 said:
I don't even want to know what that will cost, man that thing will be the must have guitar for lawyers and doctors everywhere.

Which guitar are you talking about? I was refering to Eddie posing on the cover with his shirt off. Wierd how his body look young but his face looks like he's 120 years old. FREAKY.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":82e87 said:
>|<>QBB<

Which guitar are you talking about? I was refering to Eddie posing on the cover with his shirt off. Wierd how his body look young but his face looks like he's 120 years old. FREAKY.

It already looks Photoshopped. There's no way that's his real face.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":a6989 said:
>|<>QBB<

+1

The picture is waaay touched up, he doesnt look all that bad which makes it a giveaway lol!

Pepi.. get workin on the Photoshop EVH antics :D :D

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":b3e9a said:
>|<>QBB<

With the release of the EVH Frankenstein replica, Eddie Van Halen at long last reveals the secrets behind his homemade guitar and the other gear that helped him create his famous "brown" sound.

I am guessing they have a reissue frankie coming AND Ed tells the real story to get the brown sound :eek: :LOL:

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":89810 said:
>|<>QBB<

With the release of the EVH Frankenstein replica, Eddie Van Halen at long last reveals the secrets behind his homemade guitar and the other gear that helped him create his famous "brown" sound.

I am guessing they have a reissue frankie coming AND Ed tells the real story to get the brown sound :eek: :LOL:

Agh fuck the Brown sound already, it's been done to death. Plus i picked up a Kidney Bean cheap the other day and it gets close enough for me. 8)

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":5b2fb said:
>|<>QBB<

march.jpg

It's looks like they photo-shopped some old Hawaiian dude's face onto his body (and it's not even lined up with his neck). Maybe it's Don Ho.

Eddie Van Ho?

Someone should photo-shop a ukulele in his hands instead of the guitar.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":8afd5 said:

Some people on the VH boards have the mag....No more than 300 made, $25k-$35k

Fun!

>|<>QBB<
shredi knight":cf773 said:
>|<>QBB<

march.jpg

It's looks like they photo-shopped some old Hawaiian dude's face onto his body (and it's not even lined up with his neck). Maybe it's Don Ho.

Eddie Van Ho?

Someone should photo-shop a ukulele in his hands instead of the guitar.

that is the most foul looking photoshop job i've even seen on any publicated image--they airbrushed away every facial wrinkle plus some-they may as well have just stamped a yellow smiley face on a body and called it eddie.

eddie has finally gone michael jackson on us-he looks like he's on a constant morphine drip and they bolted his head on crooked like young frankenstein

that picture was photoshopped by someone at Guitar World. if you look inside at the other pics...and watch the video that comes w/ it you'll see that ed looks like a normal 50 year old guy (w/ long hair).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYgamTwbwNc

preview of the video...i think we can all agree that ed looks like a normal person in it and not like the cover

mona lisa? robert dinero?

i think i see a fern blooming under the shadow of his nose..the photog might try plumbing

ed looks like he may never open his mouth again, after the trauma of "the teeth photo"

what is the story on that magazine---why the secrecy? gary would like to know

123537kQSP_w.jpg

Anyone buying that guitar for what they go for should also receive the hammerhead of the year award suitable for framing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Aafhz0BGM&mode=related&search=

Don't keep me " He's 50 years old what do you want?!?!?!" crap.

Back