The Original Bitch Sighting......

steve_k

IMG_2365.jpg

You guys and your bitches. I got some kind of messed up transexual thing. Got a schlong like 14 inches long though.Wanna see it? :D

glip22":3fx58myw said:
You guys and your bitches. I got some kind of messed up transexual thing. Got a schlong like 14 inches long though.Wanna see it? :D

Think you're Neal Schlong or something..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MrDan666":18mtvh5f said:
I'm pretty sure that's my old amp :D

The one you got from Doug? :thumbsup: Has a depth control on back and a 3-way rotary for voicing? There's an input on back labeled "EQ in" on it. It was obviously used as power amp at one point with a FX return input.

Steve

steve_k":2fo2t27s said:
MrDan666":2fo2t27s said:

The one you got from Doug? :thumbsup: Has a depth control on back and a 3-way rotary for voicing? There's an input on back labeled "EQ in" on it. It was obviously used as power amp at one point with a FX return input.

Steve

I don't remember who i got that one from... I think it was from Josh at RebelAmps?

Either way, great sounding amp! That was my favorite Cameron.

MrDan666":1xjt7i4y said:
steve_k":1xjt7i4y said:
MrDan666":1xjt7i4y said:

Steve

I don't remember who i got that one from... I think it was from Josh at RebelAmps?

Dan, I think he is trying to say that that Aldrich is the one original Aldrich Mark did for Doug and Norum.

glip22":4xvgnn18 said:
MrDan666":4xvgnn18 said:
steve_k":4xvgnn18 said:
MrDan666":4xvgnn18 said:

Steve

Dan, I think he is trying to say that that Aldrich is the one original Aldrich Mark did for Doug and Norum.

I know where that one is too.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back