The Stone Tone Emporium Post your photos here

Stone Tone Products

IMG_5521.jpeg

53DD95B7-34A6-4640-96A5-74726E9BD00B.jpeg

We also manufacture the Floyd Rose 8 string bridges. Schecter 8 String guitar pictured here is commishoned by Tracey Spacey T Singleton.

IMG_1088.jpeg

Jeff Loomis's Signature Block installed in his Charvel, without the Back Bevel this block would not have the same dive travel due to the increased thickness. Every guitar is different yet this Charvel in particular has plenty of room to pull-up unlike alot of other guitar cavities.

26992675_10213839887743422_4421323671586828551_n copy.jpg

Our blocks help eliminate signal loss so if you use more than one guitar during a gig you'll need to put a block on everyone plus your back up since you can't have 1 guitar having a hotter signal output in comparison to the others that don't have a ST block, the output in comparison is too drastic besides the tone itself..

IMG_1049.jpeg

George Lynch Knows the Stone Tone Blocks are next level, He has installed 16 so far on his Mr Scary Guitar Builds since 2020. I recently sent him another 6. His customers are inquiring / requesting the Stone Tone Blocks as much as the big block brass because when people bought the same guitar and compare there is a huge difference in tone n feel so then that customer learns that his guitar didn't have the Stone Tone installed so they get one from Floyd Rose. All the blocks I make for George are custom with his MSG logo on the back that's visable when you Dive.
Photo credit: Glen LaFerman

Last edited:
IMG_9856.JPG
IMG_9860.JPG

A friend of mine had a great showing @ the Indiana Guitar show this weekend. 2 identical Charvel guitars to compare Fat Brass VS Stone Tone. Once it's in your hands then you know somethings going on that doesn't occur with your guitar, the rest is history, Thank you Greg @ Decadence guitars for everything.💥

Last edited:
DSC00170.JPG
This 2004 Peavy wolfgang is the benchmark of Stone Tone yet the bridge has gotta go... 6000 Dunlop nickel frets, new TI Floyd, Duncan Pick-ups orange drop, EVH 500k volume pot, Buzz Fieten system.. and much more will make this wolfgang over the top..There will be no more Peavy anything after I'm done..

Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 10.54.12 AM.png
I modified this re-issued Gibson Explorer and gave it to the organization "Little kids Rock foundation" for the silent auction @ 2006 Winter Namm show to help raise money for kids that live in rural areas where there schools don't have the budget to provide the kids with instruments to have music classes. It's all about the kids !! Pictured above is Christian my buddy Augustino's son.. The stone on the face is called blue Labrodite with the full internal apparatus Stone Tone Modification.. The guitar done weighed 8 lbs.

Last edited:
Back