The Trans Day of Vengeance is Coming

Lots of people on the internet talk about day of vengeance this, day of vengeance that. Most of them are posting from their mom's basement and would shit themselves if someone was shooting at them. Their only possible M.O. that should concern anyone is the one the psycho cunt in Nashville deployed. Attacking unarmed little kids. It's kinda like the Antifa summer of love or the bi-annual St. Louis riots. They only ever do that shit in places inhabited by people sympathetic to their bullshit. Meanwhile those of us about 40 miles south are sitting there waiting for them to come on down. They never do. The boy in Wisconsin decided not to wait. Almost got his ass skewered by the Soros justice machine.

Lots of people on the internet talk about day of vengeance this, day of vengeance that. Most of them are posting from their mom's basement and would shit themselves if someone was shooting at them. Their only possible M.O. that should concern anyone is the one the psycho cunt in Nashville deployed. Attacking unarmed little kids. It's kinda like the Antifa summer of love or the bi-annual St. Louis riots. They only ever do that shit in places inhabited by people sympathetic to their bullshit. Meanwhile those of us about 40 miles south are sitting there waiting for them to come on down. They never do. The boy in Wisconsin decided not to wait. Almost got his ass skewered by the Soros justice machine.
I'm still tryin' to organize a day of vengeance over the way they ended "The Sopranos".

:rolleyes:

I wonder if Jackson/FMIC is going to sponsor any of these trans events seeing as they're now sponsoring two trannys and constantly sharing them across their social media accounts. They're deleting any negative comments, not that that matters as there are plenty of white knights to immediately pounce on anyone that questions the stunning and braveness of these guitarists:

I wonder if Jackson/FMIC is going to sponsor any of these trans events seeing as they're now sponsoring two trannys and constantly sharing them across their social media accounts. They're deleting any negative comments, not that that matters as there are plenty of white knights to immediately pounce on anyone that questions the stunning and braveness of these guitarists:

@watson503 Fender own Jackson now? I couldn't imagine Grover supporting this.

giphy.gif

Back