This coming to a location near you!!!!!

WGAF":17eikg65 said:
Vote WGAF Emperor for the world. :rock: :rock: :rock:
HHHEEELLL YAH! FOR
giphy.gif

:)

In regards to the emerging technocracy, your best friend is your social/financial credit score. This should be your primary concern. China is the model for what is a 'new world' system of goverance, trade, and finance. This is not governance via politics, but governance via algorithm. 12 years ago, I spoke with a man who said that he had just gotten back from London. The purpose for his visit was to install software that will be used to implement a cashless system of exchange. He said; "Except for a testing phase, London will be the first to implement a cashless system." I asked where the system would be tested, but he did not know. He didn't sound like he was bullshitting, but who knows? Exciting times! :yes:

I always wondered how drug dealers and pimps might cope with a cashless system... and I still do. :LOL: :LOL:

To be clear: Cash is King IMHO, and may it forever be an option at least.

crwnedblasphemy":22970uwc said:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/africa-testing-ground-trust-stamp-vaccine-record-payment-system/5718374

It's being tested in Africa, as a lot of stuff is. GAVI, criminal eugenics operation of Gates, is rolling it out with MasterCard. The history of GAVI is terrible.
Well, there you go.

Back