This made me go hmmm... Rockman content

mboogman

So my best friend who, in his clearing out of stuff before moving, gave me his el-cheapo behringer guitar and Rockman guitar amp. A mutual friend of ours who was a Behringer rep for a while gave the stuff to him, but he never learned to play guitar. I figured I'd let my son beat up on the guitar and amp, since "obviously" they weren't worth very much. Did a quick little google search about the amp, and lo-and-behold, it's actually a quite rare piece. The A12-50 was only made for a couple of years, and only about 400 were made, if my research is correct.

I think I may be keeping this one away from the destructive toddler hands for a while... :D

Hmmmm is exactly the reaction I just had as well. Interesting piece. Low supply but I wonder if there is any demand for it :dunno:

racerevlon":3587fz88 said:
Let me get this straight... someone GAVE you an A12-50?!?!??!? Uh, if you don't want it, DIBS!!!!

I figured I might get your attention. I'll be hanging on to it, at least for a while. It's actually got a pretty cool vibe going on.

mboogman":3r2u10tb said:
racerevlon":3r2u10tb said:
Let me get this straight... someone GAVE you an A12-50?!?!??!? Uh, if you don't want it, DIBS!!!!

I figured I might get your attention. I'll be hanging on to it, at least for a while. It's actually got a pretty cool vibe going on.

Yeah, probably not really your style, though... you should just kick it down to me... you know, paying it forward 'n all... :thumbsup:

Seriously, if you EVER decide to part with that amp CALL ME FIRST!! I know ROCKMAN gets no love around here but I have found ways to do creative things with the ROCKMAN sound.

Cheers,

Back