This one is for RSM....after wife asks for a divorce......the husband takes matters into his own hands....

Spoiler Alert: :geek:

Women do not know what they want.

They are all waiting for a man to tell them what they want.
exactly; which works for awhile until it doesn't.

The Taming of the Shrew - Where to Watch and Stream - TV Guide

Steven Crowder the great cuckservative is now getting divorced and now all of a sudden he doesn't like the family court divorce laws......:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys:

Wife and I have been married 29 years. Most people get married in their 20s - most people (barring tragedy or acute illness) live into their 80s. Anyone who thinks they do not change - fundamentally - between their 20s and their 80s is either fooling themselves, or they are living in a profoundly narrow bandwidth. People change. In the past 29 years, there have been years that we have been very happy and very in sync. And there have been years that we were orbiting on polar opposite ends of the spectrum. I am a lawyer who has never handled a divorce - ever. But some of my closest atty friends do domestic / divorce / custody. And they have said that the single biggest factor contributing to divorce is a couples’ unwillingness to accept and work through difficult periods in the marriage. Lots of couples race into marriage during the fireworks phase - and then reach for the escape lever when the initial fireworks phase has ended. But folks who say that their parents who have been married for 40 - 50 + years are the ONLY happy couple they know should talk to their parents ‘best friends.’ Dads fishing buddy and mom’s bestie will know things that mom and dad NEVER dared share with the kids. Just lost my dad in January and he and my mom were approaching their 60th anniversary. There were times that they loved being married and there were times that I am now confident they were saying - privately and quietly - “wtf am I doing this for???” But in hindsight, the happy times far outweighed the challenging times - whether in quantity or quality. Marriage ain’t for everyone. Marriage ain’t for sissies. People change. At age 57, I am a profoundly different person than I was at age 24 - when wifey and I first moved in together. And so is she. But I know the final balance sheet for my adult life would be in the negative without her. And for SURE my experience is by no means to be used as leverage for someone in a truly unhappy situation to just blindly ‘tough it out.’

Reactions: rsm
Mr Crowder used to tell us all how all men were doing it wrong and he was an expert to show us all how to do it right and how he led his woman as a Mr. Alpha. The real world is about to be slammed into his derrière so far to the tune of $25,000 a month to start with but she is going for more and trying to completely deconstruct his online persona which will affect his future earnings if she is not careful.

He used to routinely berate men telling them to MAN UP, GET MARRIED, have children now it is his turn in the barrel.........................let's see if his opinions remain in tact for second or third go around.......

Unfortunately the stats are 80% of divorces are filed by women mostly for when they are "not happy", 50 % divorce rate for 1st time marriages end in divorces, 60-75% divorce rates for 2nd time marriages and 75%+ for 3rd time marriages. The stats are what they are...............

There is a reason why the marriage vows say what they say...........it just depends if both people will live up to those vows instead of pulling the ripcord of cash and prizes.

I don't enjoy watching anyone go through what I and many have gone through but the Irony presented by his past arrogance and bloviating is somewhat enjoyable.

Last edited:
My ex-witch is an utter cunt. She left me for another guy 3 months after she gave birth to our daughter. She married that guy. She's a button pusher on steroids. One day, the guy she left me for lost his shit when she went into one of her screaming bitchfests, and he beat her so badly that he almost killed her. The prick did this in front of my little girl...she's 42 now and she still bears psychological scars because of that incident.

I remarried 18 1/2 years ago. We were together for 2 years before that. We were good friends then we fell in love. We're more in love every day, I kid you not. I didn't think it was possible for such a wonderful woman to exist. I know there's a God now, because of my wife's inner beauty... that couldn't have happened by mere chance, and my nickname for my wife is "Miracle". And she's a hottie, too! God is good. :)

Steven Crowder the great cuckservative is now getting divorced and now all of a sudden he doesn't like the family court divorce laws......:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys:

I saw that video of him being a megadouche to his pregnant wife. What a piece of shit! I hope she gets a huge amount of child support and alimony.

I also hope that someone beats the dogfuck out of Crowder. Paging Mr. Tyson, Mr. Mike Tyson...

Happy wife.

Happy life.

:cool:
My MIL said that to me (when she was my future MIL at the time); she could be quite cutting to my FIL (RIP Big GUY), who was a great guy & gave back as good as he got.

I clearly - with full eye contact to her and my soon-to-be wife, said "that may be how you think it works in this house, but in MY house - it will be happy SPOUSE - happy house- I fully expect it to be both ways." That went over like a fart in church, but I had to say my piece on it.

I still have to remind my wife occasionally that is not her world and I just live in it, when she gets wandering down that mindset.

We'll be married 5 years next week (I'm 54 and she's 43)... first marriage for both of us - been a big adjustment from being single. That is reflected in my deer harvests, range time, boat time, beverage consumption bwahahahaha

I clearly - with full eye contact to her and my soon-to-be wife, said "that may be how you think it works in this house, but in MY house - it will be happy SPOUSE - happy house- I fully expect it to be both ways." That went over like a fart in church, but I had to say my piece on it.

Bro, you deserve a medal for saying that. I'm gonna remember that wise saying and pass it on to my grandkids and great grandkids. It may well spare them (and any children they have) a lot of pain. Thank you very, very much.

mic drop boom meme.png

Bro, you deserve a medal for saying that. I'm gonna remember that wise saying and pass it on to my grandkids and great grandkids. It may well spare them (and any children they have) a lot of pain. Thank you very, very much.
Just a true story.. reason I took so long to GET married was I knew that (big, broad brush here) most women do not know what makes them happy. What they are fine with 6 days of the week all of a sudden becomes a problem on day 7. No rhyme or reason. Eff that - I'm too old to deal with guessing or walking on eggshells, especially in my home which is supposed to be my sanctuary.

It has to be both ways and has to be team work. Not saying you can't treat a lady well, and let her have her princess moments & spoil her at times, but damn - you're not on that high of a pedestal.

Just a good guideline to go by - respect them, spoil as needed, but don't worship the church of the booty to the point it clouds your judgement.. I

truly hope it helps gives your grandkids a perspective. Cheers!

Back