This Schecter is pretty sick! SVSS Exotic

I just recently purchased a Schecter Reaper 6. I can tell you that it is one of the most resonate guitars that I have ever owned. The fir and finish were more than on par with guitars that I have spent a lot more on. Threw in a set of Bare Knuckles and it was good to go.

I just recently purchased a Schecter Reaper 6. I can tell you that it is one of the most resonate guitars that I have ever owned. The fir and finish were more than on par with guitars that I have spent a lot more on. Threw in a set of Bare Knuckles and it was good to go.
I have a C-1 FR SLS Elite. It's pretty top-notch. I contemplated selling it a few times, but always got cold feet.

I had the same issue. I have a feeling it has a thinner nut width. It wasn't unplayable for me, but I wouldn't buy it. Really nice though, much nicer than an import Ibanez.

Pretty much all Schecters have a narrow 42mm nut width. That is what makes them great!

Garbage, looks like a cheap soloist...poor man's Jackson but with a pickguard haha

Sorry man, I'm not here to kiss ass like everyone else.

Garbage, looks like a cheap soloist...poor man's Jackson but with a pickguard haha

Sorry man, I'm not here to kiss ass like everyone else.
Looks nothing like a Jackson Soloist. Garbage is stretch too. I have a C-1 SLS Elite that rivals Japanese quality. Schecter, arguably, makes some of the nicest import guitars on the market. Jackson's Wild Card Soloist comes out of that same factory. I'd have one of those of it didn't have Fishmans. $1799 is pretty steep for Korean as well.

Back