This thing is unbelievable.....check it..

SgtThump":2g66yjpw said:
That thing is freaking creepy! SOMEBODY KILL IT IMMEDIATELY! Actually, it could probably kick our asses!

For sure my fist thought. Hell if THAT came to rescue me, I think I might die of a heart failure :LOL: :LOL:

Going over the ice, it looks like it has Mad Cow Disease. Ever seen 'em stumbling around? :LOL: :LOL:

That'd be really freaky to see one of those suckers come walking under my treestand this fall :scared:

:LOL: :LOL:

at least I'd hear it comin a mile away ;) :D

Reminded me of the movie The Fly...help me...help me. I saw a program on this type of stuff about a year ago and they were NO where near having somthing like this...WOW!!! :rock:

Just think, when the Robots declare war on the humans ARMIES of those things will advance in every direction killing babies and kittens.

It's definitely creepy because it's so lifelike in the motions. I'm still wondering if it fell over whether it would be able to get back up.

50 years from now, everyone will have one of those in their backyard, cleaning up dogshit.

cliffc8488":1fe7yrkh said:
It's definitely creepy because it's so lifelike in the motions. I'm still wondering if it fell over whether it would be able to get back up.

That's a very good question. My guess would be it could not if it fell on its side or back.

The logic involved in programming the balance and reflexes must be ridiculous.

Back