To the douche bag who reported my sig...

I agree that he has awesome tone. The amps sound amazing!

It's nice to hear such amazing tone come out of a Bugera. :D

mikehickey":1f5vk88m said:
I don't get it...what's to report? a picture of a dude with only one Marshall in his rig? :confused:
Agreed. I have no idea WTF just happened with this thread :dunno:

Peace :confused:
V.

HELSTRUME":3ndyq8u8 said:
I love internet butthurt lol.

It's WAY easier than the "in person" butthurt/ass whoopin which can and imo should be inflicted upon douchebags, who beg for it.

Fucking sissy whinners, who have to go run and cry to the mods about STUPID crap like that.

mcpandc7.gif

Zachman":fkcxhzyc said:
HELSTRUME":fkcxhzyc said:

It's WAY easier than the "in person" butthurt/ass whoopin which can and imo should be inflicted upon douchebags, who beg for it.

Fucking sissy whinners, who have to go run and cry to the mods about STUPID crap like that.

mcpandc7.gif
Yo Zach... Love the pics, just FYI, lining up another 4 to 6 weeks to the islands this October/November. You ever gig on Kauai or always stay on your rock?

As for the avatar thing, still waiting to get the facts.

V. :thumbsup:

Zachman":3tdfsxrn said:
HELSTRUME":3tdfsxrn said:

mcpandc7.gif

The person in question reported it to photobucket and it got taken down...
facepal.gif

Ventura":32hvl02q said:
Zachman":32hvl02q said:
HELSTRUME":32hvl02q said:

mcpandc7.gif
Yo Zach... Love the pics, just FYI, lining up another 4 to 6 weeks to the islands this October/November. You ever gig on Kauai or always stay on your rock?

As for the avatar thing, still waiting to get the facts.

V. :thumbsup:

Aloha V,

The band has disbanded, so-- Not gigging live for now. Perhaps it's time to start writing and recording.

vultures":1jdyzwo9 said:
Zachman":1jdyzwo9 said:
HELSTRUME":1jdyzwo9 said:

mcpandc7.gif

facepal.gif
Well then maybe we should all put it on photobucket and in our sig. :LOL: :LOL:

vultures":n8x2auqu said:
Zachman":n8x2auqu said:
HELSTRUME":n8x2auqu said:

mcpandc7.gif

facepal.gif

trekwtf_thumb.jpg

douche.bmp

jlbaxe":p4y4vt9t said:
vultures":p4y4vt9t said:
Zachman":p4y4vt9t said:
HELSTRUME":p4y4vt9t said:

mcpandc7.gif

facepal.gif

I LIKE it... DONE

Zachman":3db29t64 said:
jlbaxe":3db29t64 said:
vultures":3db29t64 said:
Zachman":3db29t64 said:
HELSTRUME":3db29t64 said:

mcpandc7.gif

facepal.gif

I LIKE it... DONE
Seems like a good idea :LOL: :LOL:

Back