TONEX ONE- We talking about this yet?

Kapo_Polenton

Every single Youtuber dropped this at 00:01 today.. actually something I'd be interested in. I don't need tons of options and they packed just enough into this one. Two selectable amps with tone controls and Comp/Gate/Reverb. No brainer buy really. Get a capture of your favourite amps and load them 2 at a time on this thing for after hours practice when you can't wake anyone up.

Sounds decent in these videos

Does anyone know if when used as an audio interface you can set it up in your DAW to add delay to the core amp before it comes out the headphones port?

actually interested in this. Cheap swiss army knife\extra programmable peda\backup-plan, could be a super-small direct rig, and comes with some free software. For the price, very tough to beat.

I have the original ToneX. It sounds alright. I just don't use it often.
Tried profiling (or whatever they call it) any of your own amps? Is it any good at that?

I was looking at the original back when that released but most people seemed to be more interested in buying preset packs so I kinda forgot about it.

It would be cool to capture the sound of some of my amps, some of them don’t get played often because they’re just not in convenient spots and I’m lazy and can’t be bothered moving cables around

After NAM was released I haven't paid attention to other modelers as it beats the competition for a price of 0.00$, nuff said.

After NAM was released I haven't paid attention to other modelers as it beats the competition for a price of 0.00$, nuff said.
I wanted to like NAM but it doesn't capture amps with a cab and mic as I would like. Tonex does this very well.

I prefer not to use IRs.

Tried profiling (or whatever they call it) any of your own amps? Is it any good at that?

I was looking at the original back when that released but most people seemed to be more interested in buying preset packs so I kinda forgot about it.

It would be cool to capture the sound of some of my amps, some of them don’t get played often because they’re just not in convenient spots and I’m lazy and can’t be bothered moving cables around
No I did not. I think there is already thousands available.

I did briefly. They may have updated it since. Always worth trying.
Ok. About the Tonex, IIRC Pete Thorn and few others mentioned how the profiled sounds always end up having for some reason lower gain than the source, at least on the original Tonex software and unit. Idk if this has been fixed but have you noticed something like this going on with Tonex?

Ok. About the Tonex, IIRC Pete Thorn and few others mentioned how the profiled sounds always end up having for some reason lower gain than the source, at least on the original Tonex software and unit. Idk if this has been fixed but have you noticed something like this going on with Tonex?
I noticed this more in the beginning. There is and adjustment at the end where you can fine tune the set gain if needed.

Back