*traded*: Mezzabarba Nirvana Preamp (Factory Metal Mod)

xpoopx

never thought the day would come but after getting my Mark III back from Mesa with the ++ mod, I am finding myself in the position of wanting to find a second.. So yeah... It's on the block for sale or trade.
Purchased brand new with the Metal Mod from the factory. It's been in a rack since I received it and in fantastic overall shape. Will ship with the original box.
As stated above, I'm looking for a Mesa Mark III Blue Stripe or (preferably) +/++ modded as far as a trade scenario.
Sale price because it's required: $2500 shipped/Paypal'd/venmo from Portland Oregon

Attachments

• IMG_1705.jpeg
    IMG_1705.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 118
Wow Steve I can't believe you're selling this! You told me how much you loved it and how insane it sounds. A bump for you and good luck with the sale.

Wow Steve I can't believe you're selling this! You told me how much you loved it and how insane it sounds. A bump for you and good luck with the sale.
I know. I can’t believe it either but since I scored that c++ studio preamp and the Mark III++, it is not getting the use it should. I’ll play it for a bit and I find myself going back to the Mesas. I want to find another III and have it as part of the dedicated live rig

Can one save the Boost, Bright, amd Master to defferent presets of the same channel. Meaning, can I have a midi patch that uses channel one that has the boost on, and a second midi channel for a different program that use channel one again, but this time with the bright on and the Boost off?

Yes. That’s what I do today.
Preset 1 uses channel 2 with the boost and bright on.
Preset 2 uses channel 2 with the boost and master 2 on. Bright is turned off

These preamps with this mod rip. I have the exact same and anyone that nabs this should be well pleased.

GLWTS

His clips are heavily produced but if I were you I would fact check it bro.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ like I said “I think”. I don’t really post vids or really take them of my playing. My tastes far exceed my abilities
I’ll see what I can do

Back