(Traded! ) Orange Dark Terror Head (plus carrying bag)

DanTravis62

Well, it was fun to dink around with, but someone probably wants this more than I do. It's just too loose for me.

Great condition, everything works perfectly. Cosmetically perfect except for a guitar pick holder on one side.

PXL_20221127_020819669.jpg
PXL_20221127_020827642.jpg
PXL_20221127_020833667.jpg
PXL_20221127_020851645.jpg

450$ shipped. Doubtful I would be interested in trades, but it can't hurt to ask.

i think these are GREAT amps! A boost pedal with a tight knob makes these into ultra high gain monsters. Without, its more of a doom machine.

My main amp is a Orange Dual Dark 50 w a Friedman Buxom Boost out front. I love it!

Good price too!
GLWS!!

i think these are GREAT amps! A boost pedal with a tight knob makes these into ultra high gain monsters. Without, its more of a doom machine.

My main amp is a Orange Dual Dark 50 w a Friedman Buxom Boost out front. I love it!

Good price too!
GLWS!!

It's definitely its own thing, I tried a Koko V1, KSR ares, and a couple of klones and 808s out front

But I think I'm just partial to a more Marshally style tone

It is a cool sounding little amp though, and in spectacular condition 🤷

Someone will be happy

Man, I want to try one of these. Not sure if I'd dig it or not.
Trades wise, would there be anything you'd be after or into? I can send a PM.

Man, I want to try one of these. Not sure if I'd dig it or not.
Trades wise, would there be anything you'd be after or into? I can send a PM.

Nothing specific I'm looking for, but PM me what you had in mind

Worst I can say is no thanks 🤷

For the sale of transparency - Dan and I came up with a trade deal and I wanted to document it on here.
My Balauger Espada unloaded without pickups for the Dark terror and a little cash.
Both are packed up and ready to ship out today ( Saturday ). I will be shipping insured through UPS and the guitar will go out Monday.
Appreciate working with Dan! He’s been a pleasure!

Back