Triptiks started shipping

Carol-AnnAmps

I've been inundated with planning a wedding recently, which is happening on Saturday, just in time for Hurricane Irene..........

We have been starting to get the new models out to Dealers in the past couple of weeks.
OD3r's are selling great, but I think the Triptik is probably the amp that more folks on here will be interested in.

The first 50W Triptik has gone to The Amp House.
The first two 100W Triptiks are shortly heading to Tone Merchants.

I've gigged all these amps before shipping as usual. The Triptik is a versatile 3 channel rock amp with a lot more dynamics and much lower noise floor than you normally find on a higher gain amp.

Alan.

Sounds great. I can't wait to try one out! Do you have any pics of the OD3 or Triptik?
Stay safe with Irene.

Carol-AnnAmps":1ppwdcij said:
I've been inundated with planning a wedding recently, which is happening on Saturday, just in time for Hurricane Irene..........

We have been starting to get the new models out to Dealers in the past couple of weeks.
OD3r's are selling great, but I think the Triptik is probably the amp that more folks on here will be interested in.

I've gigged all these amps before shipping as usual. The Triptik is a versatile 3 channel rock amp with a lot more dynamics and much lower noise floor than you normally find on a higher gain amp.

Alan.

fantastic.
thanks,
Rick

Carol-AnnAmps":1ddw5g27 said:

Alan.

I'll be making a trip to Austin for that. Oz is supposed to call me when it gets there. :thumbsup:

Alan, how's the loop on the Triptik? I'm usually not a fan of tube loops because they seem to alter the tone of the amp when on. Is it a transparent loop on the Triptik?

Back