Tuner Pedals

rm5153

Looking to get a tuner pedal that I can have always on that will not bypass the signal when in use. I need it to be able to do Eb tuning on the fly. I currently have an Fractal FX8 that I use with my tube amps but hate having to turn on the tuner function which puts the unit in bypass mode. Just looking for a simple tuner pedal that I can put in front of the FX8 and have it always on.

Suggestions?

Boss TU3 has an output that will not mute, my bass player uses one on his fretless so he can always check himself..

The Polytune 3 can do that.

I used to have a regular non Waza TU3 that I sold as soon as I got the Polytune. The buffer on the TU3 was really bad compared to the Polytune. JMO.

Polytune 3 setup with up buffer and always-on display. pressing the button will mute your signal, but the tuner is ON even if you "unpress" the footswitch.

good luck

My Peterson tuner pedal is one of my favorite purchases ever. My bass player has one and talked me into getting one. Easy to read, nice and accurate, etc. Great pedal!

I didn't know that the Polytune 3 will do that. Put it on my board (replaced an original Polytune) and let it ride. That being said, I really like the Polytune and the buffer it has.

Back