UK mod shop?

kirk19

hey

I heard that voodoo amps finally opened a UK mod shop somewhere in south wales. Can I get my 2005 triple rectifier modded there? Since I am european (belgium) this seems much easier and cheaper now!!! I wanted to get it modded by voodoo for years but the shipping costs to the usa and back were just not worth doing it imho

maybe this shop is the answer for all those people in europe like me wanting a standard mod but had to pay 500 euro+ in shipping duties...

anyone on the forum that has had any experience dealing with the uk mod shop?

best regards

michael

kirk19":3rwjm7kp said:
hey

I heard that voodoo amps finally opened a UK mod shop somewhere in south wales. Can I get my 2005 triple rectifier modded there? Since I am european (belgium) this seems much easier and cheaper now!!! I wanted to get it modded by voodoo for years but the shipping costs to the usa and back were just not worth doing it imho

maybe this shop is the answer for all those people in europe like me wanting a standard mod but had to pay 500 euro+ in shipping duties...

anyone on the forum that has had any experience dealing with the uk mod shop?

best regards

michael

Yes Michael we have a UK Mod Shop now. Please feel free to email us so we can work out the details, etc. REMOVEinfo@voodooamps.com.

Thank you;
Trace

webrthomson":3cy9zi56 said:
Sweet!

Is there a UK website or do we still use the US one and specify that we would like to send it to the UK guys?

We are working on adding a UK Mod Shop page to our present website. It should be active shortly! :)

Many thanks!
Trace

The UK guy lives ten minutes from me.. incredible coincidence. Dropped my JMP-1 off with him on tues for the platinum mod !!!
Really nice guy too.

wolf5150":ures3vwu said:
The UK guy lives ten minutes from me.. incredible coincidence. Dropped my JMP-1 off with him on tues for the platinum mod !!!
Really nice guy too.

Anthony is a great guy, a great tech and a very good friend. All of this and more is why we chose to work with Anthony :) I am confident you will love the tone and feel that the Platinum JMP-1 Mod gives you! When you receive the preamp please share your thoughts on the tone.

Many thanks & have a great day!!
Trace

Back