US - New Fed Taxes Coming?

I wish I could have 5 minutes alone with him in my basement.
giphy.gif

That POFS. I wish I could have 5 minutes alone with him in my basement.
the only reason he has not been deposed is because he has been made the face of ukraine. the one general is running the country now. before it's over-if the cia doesn't sneak him out....he will get the yugoslavian treatment.

Reactions: rsm
Tax on unrealized gains would break the country. Then the big dogs can buy up your real estate and rent it back to you at a more affordable price.....as long as you do exactly as you are told. Would completely ruin private home ownership. I don't think it will happen.
IIRC, they have thresholds for when these taxes are activated; which means it will get to some of us sooner or later. Attack the billionaires in the media, slam the upper middle class in reality.

Tax on unrealized gains would break the country. Then the big dogs can buy up your real estate and rent it back to you at a more affordable price.....as long as you do exactly as you are told. Would completely ruin private home ownership. I don't think it will happen.
You will own nothing and be happy, peasant scum

You will own nothing and be happy, peasant scum
What's funny is that doesn't really bother me much. Material shit means a lot to them but if you lay up your treasures elsewhere then where I keep the good stuff is beyond their reach anyways. So I do that.

“Elevate the capital gains tax to a staggering 44.6% for individuals with a taxable income exceeding $1 million annually and an investment income surpassing $400,000.00.”

Not me.

And keep in mind, with a ‘progressive’ tax system, the 44.6% does not apply to the first million in income - nor does it apply to the first $400,00.00 of passive investment income. And it applies only to capital gains - not to ‘ordinary’ income (salary, bonus, sales, commissions, etc). If you have 4 million in investments - and the market hits the ideal 10% per annum - you could see $400,000.00 in ‘investment’ income. And the first $400K is not subject to the ‘staggering’ 44.6% tax rate.

“A 2% tax on the net worth of households and trusts between $50 million and $1 billion”

Definitely not me.

I think this video might be clickbait to piss people off about taxes they will never pay on passive/investment income they will never receive.

Plenty of money for that shitbag. Piece of shit corrupt asshole. I wonder what it's like walking around with 3/4 of the planet hating you.
Fucktard, always dressed in Army garb. Never saw 5 seconds of combat in his life. Fucking pussy faggott

D3VLTTMOY5OT7LDAWRIHRX7VBQ.jpg

He’s the reason why they are in the position they are in. How did the not one step back from Mariupol work out for you? Stupid fuck. Of course he’s stinking rich now so can’t be that dumb I guess. Of course that whole conflict has been a comedy of errors. Who invades another country and forgets to supply fuel….and food? Pretty fuckin scary stuff when you realize that they have the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

They took 2k from me last month. That’s more than some people actually make in a month. Mother fuckers could at least send me a thank you note.

Back