Using the JVM emulated line out with other amps?

Exeter

Hey guys, I've got a really odd question that I'm not real sure is even possible. I've got a Marshall JVM 410H head and an Engl Powerball. I love the way the speaker simulated out on the JVM sounds but I want the Engl tone running through it? Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Its a recording output, you cant run somthing into it. You could get a head splitter, but I think you have to choose one or the other with them{ I think, haven't used a head splitter } You might be able to go from eff. loop out on engle to pwr. amp in on JVM and use it, but I'm not totally sure where the rec. out is in the chain. I'm sure somone here knows

I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. I'm wanting to use the recording output of the JVM with the Engl. So basically I want to know if theres some way I can hook my Engl up to the JVM and use the recording output of the JVM to track the Engl with. Thanks for the reply JTyson!

Exeter":2z2y9ufx said:
I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. I'm wanting to use the recording output of the JVM with the Engl. So basically I want to know if theres some way I can hook my Engl up to the JVM and use the recording output of the JVM to track the Engl with. Thanks for the reply JTyson!

so you want to record your engl using the lineout on the jvm? just as a gues but could you sleave the engl into the jvm then do it that way with the jvm on clean? is that possible guys?

Run the effects send of the Engl into the effects return on the Marshall. That should do it provided the Marshall's recording out is placed after the effects loop.

Back