Valvetech Hayseed 30 head (local)

lol

Hello. Up for grabs is my valvetech hayseed 30 head. I just made a rather large amp purchase so I gotta let this one go.

Great sounding amp. Tube rectified, el84 tubes. This one has a master volume and EF86 tube. The amp does have a hum of some sort, so price is reflecting that.

Located in San Antonio TX. AS much as I'd like consider shipping, I don't know jack about packing and shipping an amp, and I don't exactly trust the UPS store to do a good job lol.

$850

Attachments

• valvetech.jpg
    valvetech.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 32
This is a sort of a rare amp, I've had two of them and they are freaking killer if the VOX thing is what you're looking for. I think dude can still be reached for troubleshooting as well...

Reactions: lol
This is a sort of a rare amp, I've had two of them and they are freaking killer if the VOX thing is what you're looking for. I think dude can still be reached for troubleshooting as well...
It's a cool amp. I wanted to try another vox type amp and came across this one. But I bought an amp from Ceriatone that will fit the bill much better (I'm an Iommi freak so take a guess what amp I bought lol)

The hum isn't too bad and doesn't increase with volume. But its there. With a treble booster this thing does kill for sure!

Back