Video demo of my '53 les paul using my herbert!

A great demo - I had no idea there are so many classic rock tones in the Herbert - beautiful man. How loud were you playing??

Thanks so much man, really appreciate the comments. It wasn't that loud at all, above talking volume but well below uncomfortable. I've always been really impressed with the Herbert's low volume tone, even when it's way down low.

Phenomenal tones mate. How does it do for br00tz?! (not that that's what a soapbar Goldtop is for, of course!).

-C

That guitar is beautiful man. You are a lucky man to own such a gem. It really goes to show a side of the Herbert most people don't get to see.

Thanks guys! I know i'm extremely lucky to own that gear and I try not to let myself forget it.

Glad you are all enjoying the demo and different tones. As you know the herbert is so versatile.
bato - I'm the same as you, those are the main tones I play through my herbert these days. (With the occasional crazy midcut metal session!)

Spirit7 - Sorry, I'm not really a brutal type player so I can't give you a good answer, though I can say it surprised me with it's ability to nail some very decent metal tones.

After a while of seeing single genre videos on youtube I started to doubt the awesomeness of this amp on versatility abilities. Stupid, I know. Especially when I loved it playing regular rock and lower gain stuff. I just think youtube needs more of these videos to balance out the extreme metal ones :).

Skrln":2zgqqc96 said:
After a while of seeing single genre videos on youtube I started to doubt the awesomeness of this amp on versatility abilities. Stupid, I know. Especially when I loved it playing regular rock and lower gain stuff. I just think youtube needs more of these videos to balance out the extreme metal ones :).

It´s very simple. Go and search for 2004 and 2005 BonJovi Gigs. Everything powered by Herbert. The best shots are from live in Amsterdam.

Back