Want New Guitar Strap(s)

Qweklain

Looking to pick up a really nice, good quality strap or two and have no idea where to start. Looking for some feedback from those who have some and have used said strap(s) for a while!

greenmosheen":atxt8vjj said:
Italia Straps. That is all.

so they only make 2 models 2.5" and 4"? Thats cool, I like plain.

Are you guys using "leather backed"? I am looking for least slippery.

I use the 4 inch regular/non-leather back it's not smooth/ slippery. Right now they are buy one, get one free which make them around $40 apiece.. Can't beat em.

Action Straps.
ended my search years ago.
Incredible quality and lovely family to do business with.
I love the Simply Classy.. I've 4 of them.

I use various Franklin leather straps and love em! Smell like a strippers leather chaps and are uber soft! :LOL: :LOL:

thenine":2iffg4cz said:
greenmosheen":2iffg4cz said:

4" - well made and super comfortable... If you don't need 2 straps find a friend who would appreciate one and go halves on the deal they offer. You won't be sad. Their standard has a suede type back which is not overly slippery.

greenmosheen":t34vsqrp said:
thenine":t34vsqrp said:
greenmosheen":t34vsqrp said:

4" - well made and super comfortable... If you don't need 2 straps find a friend who would appreciate one and go halves on the deal they offer. You won't be sad. Their standard has a suede type back which is not overly slippery.

Thanks for these replys! The 4" looks overly thick to me - like maybe if I was a bassist. Anybody using the 21/2"

I've been using the same Levy leather strap for 15 years now. Just bought a new one for my LP Standard.

I have the italia 2.5" on all my guitars. Just the standard with the suede backing. The only downside to these straps is on my ibanez I have to unscrew the strap button to get the strap on or off. I have had them for about 6 years, and they still look new!!

So I went with Italia 2.5" since they have that buy one, get one free deal until 2/8. I have read elsewhere too GuitarGuyLP that they are sometimes too thick for strap locks and either have to be broken in or manually compressed to get them on, but I'll deal with if they are good quality.

Back