What a classic song that has a superior live version ?

everything on this

Attachments

• IMG_2685.jpeg
    IMG_2685.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 6
Definitely the kiss albums . Though they are studio
I think what he was saying is that all of those songs off the early albums were much better on Alive I and Alive II. At least, that's what I got out of it and also, what I came in here to say. Similar to @JohnnyGtar

oh and I think you meant Fun not Fan :dunno: At least I hope :D
Definitely we know Free Bird . But man play this like zakk and it’s really fan .

I think what he was saying is that all of those songs off the early albums were much better on Alive I and Alive II. At least, that's what I got out of it and also, what I came in here to say. Similar to @JohnnyGtar

Alive 1 - All of 'em
Alive 2 - Some of 'em LOL (I was bummed when it came out because I think it's way too polished.)

To me, these soundboard concerts blow Alive 2 out of the water:

Love Gun tour. Cow Palace, San Francisco. Raw AF, high energy, and they're playing their asses off.

Rock and Roll over tour. First concert at Madison Square Garden.

And from the early days:

Hotter than Hell tour. Winterland, San Francisco. Cleaned up audio and video. Legendary gig. They were FIRE. (Not sure if this gig is soundboard audio, but it sounds really good.)

Alive 1 - All of 'em
Alive 2 - Some of 'em LOL (I was bummed when it came out because I think it's way too polished.)

To me, these soundboard concerts blow Alive 2 out of the water:

Love Gun tour. Cow Palace, San Francisco. Raw AF, high energy, and they're playing their asses off.

Rock and Roll over tour. First concert at Madison Square Garden.

And from the early days:

Hotter than Hell tour. Winterland, San Francisco. Cleaned up audio and video. Legendary gig. They were FIRE. (Not sure if this gig is soundboard audio, but it sounds really good.)

This a killer set list from the Revenge tour

Iron Maiden, Flight of Icarus. Live after Death was my first major exposure to Iron Maiden, and with many of those tunes I like the energy of the live versions more than the studio versions.

Ditto for Kiss Alive! That album was my first major exposure to Kiss, and I knew those songs backward and forward. Hear the studio versions of those tunes for the first time seemed like they were lacking something.

Back