What are you gassing for?

White_Van

Well I'm currently gassing for a few things, and I will put them into two categories.

Reasonable Gas
Fulltone OCD
Eventide Time Factor
Suhr Aldrich Set

Unreasonable Gas
GMW
Blankenship Variplex
Elmwood M60

Gas sucks....

With the exception of the sigx which should be here by the end of the month I'm not gassing for anything. I might as well enjoy it while I can. :yes:

Lots of stuff I can't afford. :( And since I'm planning a trip to Japan next year, I gotta save all my money. Needless to say, I won't have any new gear until at least mid 09. :no:

Cheap recording rig, will probably get within a week or two
Splawn 212
Nova delay
New amp, hopefully will be able to buy one this summer. But its looking doubtful now :(

I'm thinking about one of these
Tourmaster
Shiva
M4
Mk IV if prices come down

ToneFreeq89":20cnhq9l said:
Well I'm currently gassing for a few things, and I will put them into two categories.

Reasonable Gas
Fulltone OCD
Eventide Time Factor
Suhr Aldrich Set

Unreasonable Gas
GMW
Blankenship Variplex
Elmwood M60

Gas sucks....

Reasonable Gas
More Guitars and Amps

Unreasonable Gas
High end Govenment job to afford prostitutes

HGainiac":39kew0ty said:
ToneFreeq89":39kew0ty said:

Reasonable Gas
Fulltone OCD
Eventide Time Factor
Suhr Aldrich Set

Unreasonable Gas
GMW
Blankenship Variplex
Elmwood M60

Gas sucks....

Reasonable Gas
More Guitars and Amps

Unreasonable Gas

:hys:

What the hell could she possibly do to justify dropping 4K on her? Jesus for that much she better come with a free lifetime supply of hookers.

VH4
Another Soldano (HR or SLO)
Cornford MK II
As many Marshalls as I can get my hands on
Bogner Shiva

Dunlavey custom strat
Fender 69 RI strat
54 RI LP Custom

Echoplex EP-3
Lexicon PCM60
Another Klon

SS power amp for a W/D rig

I think that is about it...

ToneFreeq89":37u1a861 said:
HGainiac":37u1a861 said:
ToneFreeq89":37u1a861 said:

Reasonable Gas
Fulltone OCD
Eventide Time Factor
Suhr Aldrich Set

Unreasonable Gas
GMW
Blankenship Variplex
Elmwood M60

Gas sucks....

Reasonable Gas
More Guitars and Amps

Unreasonable Gas

What the hell could she possibly do to justify dropping 4K on her? Jesus for that much she better come with a free lifetime supply of hookers.
I'm thinking her toungue must be so long talented she can lick your dick, balls, and asscrack all at once. :yes:

PeteLaramee":7b3g0wox said:
I'm thinking her toungue must be so long talented she can lick your dick, balls, and asscrack all at once. :yes:

Even for that I wouldn't pay 4k. Hell you could get two medium priced hookers that could accomplish that shit.

A friend of a friend picked up a hooker for 100 bucks, and that came with a free hit of PCP!

:LOL: :LOL:

:thumbsup:

I want a soldano hotmod.. to try out... but im too cheap so im thinking about building one myself :LOL: :LOL:

edit: oh yeah I need a noise gate :D

Reasonable Gas
More Guitars and Amps

Unreasonable Gas
High end Govenment job to afford prostitutes[/quote]

What the hell could she possibly do to justify dropping 4K on her? Jesus for that much she better come with a free lifetime supply of hookers.[/quote]
I'm thinking her toungue must be so long talented she can lick your dick, balls, and asscrack all at once. :yes:[/quote]

thats not enuff... for 4k she's gotta blow me like a champ, setup my guitars, pick up the place a bit, an make me a fkn sammich...

ToneFreeq89":37xbh3x4 said:
HGainiac":37xbh3x4 said:
ToneFreeq89":37xbh3x4 said:

Reasonable Gas
Fulltone OCD
Eventide Time Factor
Suhr Aldrich Set

Unreasonable Gas
GMW
Blankenship Variplex
Elmwood M60

Gas sucks....

Reasonable Gas
More Guitars and Amps

Unreasonable Gas

I liked Lewis Black's take on it "For that much money she should fuck you, then deliver a couch" :D

The M4 that's on order
The other 2 modules (Bman and hopefully the fabled COD2)
Soundsculpture Switchblade
Line 6 Filter Pro
Kinda the Line 6 M13
Korg Triton Rack
Gutierrez custom (the design is in my head but a year or so out unless an advance is in my future)
Randall RS125XL (unless I can find a Rivera K312)
Godin Flat 5
Gretsch 6120 hotrod in flat black
Peavey Valverb
Mu-tron Bi-phase

I'm not really gassing for much right now. Eventually I'd like to get another old Les Paul, but I doubt I'll find another one reasonable. More Marshalls, and maybe get another Splawn. I'm not really "Gassing" for any of them right now, just mild gas cramps.

I've been rebuilding my car lately, I'm wanting a stroker kit, wheels, 4 wheel disc brakes and a bigger camshaft. :D

Back