What happened to the price of tubes?!

None of them executive ordered tube manufacturing, and most things are still MIC despite the whole covid supply issue bs that about collapsed the supply of hospitals.
Rest assured when I am president you will have access to American made electronics of only the highest quality. Tubes, caps, pots, resistors, etc. I am also bringing back cheap power, groceries, gas, beer, and smokes and lowering the drinking age to 18. No more banning smoking in bars either. No more emissions. Run all them bureau-queers out on a rail and remove the permitting requirements for having fun again.

US Gov doesn't set the price of oil. OPEC & Oil Corps do.
Another favorite bullshit story is Social Security affects the deficit. Nope. SS is paid for by the payroll tax.
Trumps tax cuts raised taxes on working families and tripled the deficit.
That bait & switch all started with Ronald Reagan and still doing it.
Cut tax on Billionaires, make middle class pay for it, raid Social Security and not pay it back & triple the deficit.
Ive seen it my entire lifetime. Oh then blame Democrats
Nailed it.
83% of Trump’s two TRILLION dollar tax cut went to corporations and the wealthy, during a time when the wealth gap is larger than ever and corporations were already posting record profits quarter after quarter. 40 years of Reagan’s Trickle Down scam has crippled the middle class.

Rest assured when I am president you will have access to American made electronics of only the highest quality. Tubes, caps, pots, resistors, etc. I am also bringing back cheap power, groceries, gas, beer, and smokes and lowering the drinking age to 18. No more banning smoking in bars either. No more emissions. Run all them bureau-queers out on a rail and remove the permitting requirements for having fun again.
I wish you luck. I'm voting for a 1970s IBM computer for POTUS.

not yet, just back from work trip; and need $ for deck repair and painting... I have the pages bookmarked for the Matched Sextet of Tung-Sol 6L6GC, all the preamp tubes, and a re-cap kit. Still not sure what to do for the caps no longer made: 750uF/3V and 150uF/6V cathode bypass capacitors. :confused:

Just get higher voltage ones with the same uf. It won’t hurt anything

Reactions: rsm
AYLFARUBSNPHDGDSZZNDP73KDI.jpg

You can blame this fuck-nut for your gas prices.
He also bankrolls the PGA & LIV Golf and likely owns more USA Real Estate than you'll ever know.
And he [kills] the competition literally. And all but 2 of 911 Hijackers are his citizens.

He also bankrolls the PGA & LIV Golf and likely owns more USA Real Estate than you'll ever know.
And he [kills] the competition literally. And all but 2 of 911 Hijackers are his citizens.

At least he knows how to pick good friends:

mbs-putin.gif

BRICS is growing.

The prices of tubes is insane. This is why a long time ago I made an effort to buy a shit load of them. I paid less back then for NOS tube than the cost of the new production shit today. This is why I hesitate to sell off tubes these days. In a few more years my NOS matched quads of Sylvania 6L6 and 6CA7's will be worth more than the amps they go in.

It's a sin to be wounded by the successes of another. He is rich but you are a pro chef. Perhaps he wishes he could cook up a delicious dish for himself instead of having some muj finger banging his food before he eats. Everyone wants what they don't have.

Back