Whats best sounding cameron Marshalls? JMP JCM or reissues?

jcj":18jcfxsd said:
drewiv":18jcfxsd said:
hunter":18jcfxsd said:
jmgman69":18jcfxsd said:
Conford!!!!!

Never heard of a Cameron modded Cornford. More info?

Ask jcj. I seem to remember him having one.

Yeah....Jason (jmgman) played it....he liked it a little :D

I own a Mk50H personally and wouldn't wanna have it modded. Why? It is already a totally hotrodded Marshall/Soldano type amp. Why mod it? It's purrrrrfect! :yes:

hunter":2olyyznl said:
jcj":2olyyznl said:
drewiv":2olyyznl said:
hunter":2olyyznl said:
jmgman69":2olyyznl said:
Conford!!!!!

I own a Mk50H personally and wouldn't wanna have it modded. Why? It is already a totally hotrodded Marshall/Soldano type amp. Why mod it? It's purrrrrfect! :yes:

I'm a big fan of the Cornfords; just had him pull out some of the grit, and tighten up the bass.

Still sounds like a Cornford, just a better version (for me).

jcj":2qirijno said:
hunter":2qirijno said:
jcj":2qirijno said:
drewiv":2qirijno said:
hunter":2qirijno said:
jmgman69":2qirijno said:
Conford!!!!!

I'm a big fan of the Cornfords; just had him pull out some of the grit, and tighten up the bass.

I have to say, I like your take on tone. The stuff I have, real good.

drewiv":348b6nf9 said:
jcj":348b6nf9 said:
hunter":348b6nf9 said:
jcj":348b6nf9 said:
drewiv":348b6nf9 said:
hunter":348b6nf9 said:
jmgman69":348b6nf9 said:
Conford!!!!!

Hahahahahaha....thanks, Drew. :D

Mark knows what I like in an amp, and knows I'm a pain in the ass :LOL: :LOL: ... so the results are always good (for me) :thumbsup:

jcj":3dmn3kcu said:
drewiv":3dmn3kcu said:
hunter":3dmn3kcu said:
drewiv":3dmn3kcu said:
hunter":3dmn3kcu said:
jmgman69":3dmn3kcu said:
Conford!!!!!

Hahahahahaha....thanks, Drew. :D

Mark knows what I like in an amp, and knows I'm a pain in the ass :LOL: :LOL: ... so the results are always good (for me) :thumbsup:

It's a good thing I don't live in SOCAL..... :thumbsup:

IMG_1417.jpg

According to Mark :worship: ... The best sounding Cameron mods are from the earliest Marshall 1959SL reissues you can find. The earlier the better! He did mention that the Sovtek heads with his mods sound amazing! He very recently modded my Super Bass Metropoulos head and it sounds absolutely amazing! An additional channel will be added along with a solo boost within a week or so! You can't get much better than a nice and healthy Mark Cameron mod or head! :rock:

LESPAULY69":1q3qy58a said:
According to Mark :worship: ... The best sounding Cameron mods are from the earliest Marshall 1959SL reissues you can find. The earlier the better! He did mention that the Sovtek heads with his mods sound amazing! He very recently modded my Super Bass Metropoulos head and it sounds absolutely amazing! An additional channel will be added along with a solo boost within a week or so! You can't get much better than a nice and healthy Mark Cameron mod or head! :rock:

So it isn't a rumor that Mark is doing mods again and will be back in 2013 better than ever!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

who knows, eventually he will need a new set of victims to rip off like Dr Frankenstein to source his parts for the mods to those that get delivered

mdc1mdc11":c7vrajip said:
who knows, eventually he will need a new set of victims to rip off like Dr Frankenstein to source his parts for the mods to those that get delivered

Tell us more about your "ripped off" experience and what exactly you lost.

LESPAULY69":6jabgcuk said:

I'd love to know who you actually are :D

"According to Mark :worship: " ?????....... :LOL: :LOL:....

jcj":wub1bemj said:
LESPAULY69":wub1bemj said:

:LOL: :LOL: Mark said what Super Bass Metropoulos. I haven't touched that.

glip22":16g644dw said:
jcj":16g644dw said:
LESPAULY69":16g644dw said:

:LOL: :LOL: Mark said what Super Bass Metropoulos. I haven't touched that.
:LOL: :LOL:

Back