What's the deal with Harry Joyce amps

100% We’ve passed your old lady around hundreds of times. The line of wheelchairs and walkers is literally out the door. Tell her I say hi 😘
Will you just stfu? You are a known pussy keyboard warrior. You had your chance to man up and you passed. Can the moderators shut this post or this idiot down? It took him 6 months and a drunken 2:30am post to start this shit again. Why pussy?

Will you just stfu? You are a known pussy keyboard warrior. You had your chance to man up and you passed. Can the moderators shut this post or this idiot down? It took him 6 months and a drunken 2:30am post to start this shit again. Why pussy?
Seems like you’re gonna cry 😭 Are you gonna cry, son? You know Big Daddy hates to see his little buddy crying all the time. Your old lady is ALWAYS going on and on about it. You Just tell Daddy what’s making you so sad and Daddy’s gonna getcha all sorted out.

Seems like you’re gonna cry 😭 Are you gonna cry, son? You know Big Daddy hates to see his little buddy crying all the time. Your old lady is ALWAYS going on and on about it. You Just tell Daddy what’s making you so sad and Daddy’s gonna getcha all sorted out.
i remember this. You keep running your drunken loser mouth until you get the last word. Have at it. Keep hiding.

i remember this. You keep running your drunken loser mouth until you get the last word. Have at it. Keep hiding.
Glad that dementia hasn’t set in fully yet, little man. You just keep on givin Big Daddy your woman and that last word and Big Daddy’s gonna keep on letting you think all those kids you got runnin around are yours 😀

Glad that dementia hasn’t set in fully yet, little man. You just keep on givin Big Daddy your woman and that last word and Big Daddy’s gonna keep on letting you think all those kids you got runnin around are yours 😀
You keep bringing up my kids. Word of advice, my son's are college wrestlers and MMA fighters. I would just beat your ass. They would end.your life without breaking a sweat.

What in the tarnation? You guys are still at this???
Nope. I had just posted a picture when he denied it was a retirement village and he got all mad 😡 when I showed how the audience was all 80 years old or older. I think he’s just an ageist

Attachments

• IMG_5963.png
    IMG_5963.png
    4 MB · Views: 16
Lol. I hear ya. My original post was to share an experience with the amp company in title of thread. Didn't realize it would start an attack on me. Guess because I'm not in the clique I was just supposed to take it. Not gonna happen.
Oh cmon babycames, when have you ever not taken it? You can’t even stop yourself from replying after announcing your departure over and over like you were Spirit Airlines 😩 As if anyone cares… Noooo come back @Classic Stones Live please don’t leave noooooo

Back