When and How to order a second run CCV100 ?

gaowenquan

Hi guys,

I am quite interested in this CCV100 and planning to place an order on this amp.
I have heard that this amp will be redesigned in 2nd run, to be honestly, I am quite dissapointed, I just don't know if they can acheive the same tone in the 2nd run after changing some component structures.

Anyway, when will be the time for placing the order for the 2nd run CCV? And how?

All the best!

No need for disappointment see George's post on the forum (attached below). Nothing will change in the voice or tone of the amp. Just the way we assemble it. All doubts will be laid to rest the first time anyone plugs ino it. Remember George has already done this for Dave Friedmans amps and the Cameron Atomica which as expected, flawless results.

Pm me direct if you would like a second run slot CCV please.

Brad

I hope it will go without saying that NOT changing the tone or original vision for the amp is absolutely paramount! And is the reason that myself, Dave and other uniquely qualified people are involved in this project.

The changes are practical things, like how parts mount, locations for things that will reduce noise, exposing parts that might have to be serviced down the road and also making the amps more consistent.

If you use the Friedman Brown Eye as an example you'll see that I designed a chassis from scratch that would suit the design and allow for more efficient manufacturing. There were no trade-offs tonally what so ever. In fact, the amps are arguably more consistent now, not to mention the wait time is reduced to mere days or weeks.
The same high standards and dedication to tone apply on the CCV and all other amps we produce for our friends in North Hollywood.

George

Hi Brad,

Thank your for your replay,
there are some questions that I need to clarify with you about making an order of 2nd run, I have sent you an email through that "email" button, please check, thank you!

Regards

gaowenquan":frxedvp8 said:
Hi Brad,

Thank your for your replay,
there are some questions that I need to clarify with you about making an order of 2nd run, I have sent you an email through that "email" button, please check, thank you!

Regards

not sure if I got it, just email me at brad@kingguitar.com

Cheers
Brad

Back