When Tom Morello tries to play with real guitarists...

No need to stop, most people believe the border situation is for political gain but there are many theories. It's good we talk about it while we staill can.

I know for sure that it is being facilitated by this administration. Our own HHS has been setting up camps and transportation through the Darien Gap in Panama.

NY is now in a state of civil war. The communists have shown their cards and there will be a mass exodus out. God only knows how this is all going to play out.

Well, we'll take you doctors, engineers, nurses, scientists, and tradesman please and thankyou.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Yes sir, that's all be needed said.

It's amazing how you know exactly TM feels. Are you his boyfriend?

Never said I know exactly how he feels, but from reading your juvenile posts, it's readily apparent that you don't let facts get in the way.

Reading comprehension...study it.

No, I'm not his boyfriend, but your homoerotic fantasies are on full display.

Anyway, Skippy, I'm done with you. Feel free to have the last word. I'm sure it will be an new pinnacle in the history of English literature. Byeeeee.

Never said I know exactly how he feels, but from reading your juvenile posts, it's readily apparent that you don't let facts get in the way.

Reading comprehension...study it.

No, I'm not his boyfriend, but your homoerotic fantasies are on full display.

Anyway, Skippy, I'm done with you. Feel free to have the last word. I'm sure it will be an new pinnacle in the history of English literature. Byeeeee.
OK little boy, back to your momma's basement to eat your Hot Pockets.

Well, we'll take you doctors, engineers, nurses, scientists, and tradesman please and thankyou.
Not sure your going to want them anymore, they are all being replaced with DEI appointments.

Did you see what's going on with Boeing? Planes are falling apart in the air. Very sad.

Last edited:
Hey phuckers, did you miss me?

Hey BB, you fighting off crime and illegal migrants tonight?

Hey ghosty, you driving the Lezbaru tonight?

How about you, RevdererLGBTQ or whatever your phucking name is?

Working on your Jeep, nevernmind you look way too metrosexual to be working on Jeeps.

I was going to say something snarky, but the fact you were here last night begging for attention into the void legitimately makes me feel bad for you.

I hope life gets better.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Screenshot 2024-02-22 092622.jpg

Back