Where can you get one of these new CCVs?

rlord1974":oaes5onl said:
And so it begins........again. :LOL: :LOL:

Whats so funny, MR. LORD? Sky City One, that would be funny if those Chinese build a 220 story skyscraper that starts this Aug be completed before the said amplifier. Completion for the skyscraper is Mar 2014.

Are you a betting man Mr. Lord?

EXPcustom":1q8cg72s said:
"Real" CCVs or the "mkII"s with the Heyboers? :confused:
Hoeyboer's ? I thought that they all came with mercury's? I was a bit surprised to see that the old bitch and atomica came with some other type of transformers/choke , but CCv I would have guessed mark wanted the mercury's with the high pv.

joepete77":2tjm0hh0 said:
EXPcustom":2tjm0hh0 said:
Hoeyboer's ? I thought that they all came with mercury's? I was a bit surprised to see that the old bitch and atomica came with some other type of transformers/choke , but CCv I would have guessed mark wanted the mercury's with the high pv.

Mark has had nothing to do with either of those "new" amps...

Not trying to start shit I just thought everyone knew this? Mark never liked Heyboers. :aww:

a5150guy":2a4i1wjr said:
EXPcustom":2a4i1wjr said:
joepete77":2a4i1wjr said:
EXPcustom":2a4i1wjr said:

Mark has had nothing to do with either of those "new" amps...

Not trying to start shit I just thought everyone knew this? Mark never liked Heyboers. :aww:

He replaced mine with MM and it was light years difference...

He replaced your what with MM? Because any current CCV has Mercury Magnetic trannies to begin with...

Back