Where to see my registered products?

Bredo

I am the lucky owner of a Torpedo Live as well as a Torpedo Reload.

Are there a place/login/account somewhere that I can see my registered products?
Where to download the Offline Activation Code?

I also get an "activation allready in use" (something along those lines) when trying to enter the code in the Reload manual (via WoS III). How come?

PS. Is it the same version of WoS III that comes with both the Torpedo Live and Reload?

Thanks in advance

Hi Bredo,

your information is here:

http://store.two-notes.com/index.php?co ... my-account

I also get an "activation already in use" (something along those lines) when trying to enter the code in the Reload manual (via WoS III). How come?

That is strange, please send a message to our Help desk so our developers can help you sort this out.

Is it the same version of WoS III that comes with both the Torpedo Live and Reload?

There is only one plugin, it loads the same cabinets you have in a Torpedo Live or with a Reload. You will have some cabinets twice, but we can't change the cabinets attached to a product (incase you decide to sell it for example).

Thank you very much (straight to the point) :))

I have the License Code from when buying the Torpedo Live, but have not yet installed WoS III on my main studio computer (offline).
But yes, I will send a message to the Help Desk.

PS. The Reload were bought from Thomann. Maybe they have demo used it with the WoS III?

Thanks again.

The Reload were bought from Thomann. Maybe they have demo used it with the WoS III?

They shouldn't sell demo units but it happens they have a returned unit that is in perfect condition that they put in the "new" stock. If someone registered the code we reset his account and give it back to you. ;)

How do we proceed to get back the code from my Reload manual?

PS. No rush, as I have the license for the WoS III through my Torpedo Live. I also run a one-man studio, so it don't stop me from using the sotware :)

Back