Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

WilfredTASD

I just saw a video where she's talking about a bunch of Murphy-Aged SGs that Gibson just "gave" her. Apparently, she's an "endorsed artist" or something but she's HORRIBLE 🤯 and she has no albums...or singles...or anything apparently. Is this how Gibson rolls these days with neverending price increases, for everfalling quality instruments? So they can endorse tweens from the internet? I mean, I'm not like "jealous jealous" but I'm like 5% jealous. I've lost a lot of respect for Gibson if this is the best they can do. I mean come on...

anyone missing Henry J?

The clowns running Gibson circus keep getting worse with each takeover. At least their attorneys are doing well. I'm sure will see more Slash and Adam Jones signatures, Mustaine too...

I was disappointed to see EBMM give Fluff a signature guitar, but thought it was great that Ibanez gave Ichika Nito a signature model, but hey it's their businesses, I buy what I like

anyone missing Henry J?

The clowns running Gibson circus keep getting worse with each takeover. At least their attorneys are doing well. I'm sure will see more Slash and Adam Jones signatures, Mustaine too...

I was disappointed to see EBMM give Fluff a signature guitar, but thought it was great that Ibanez gave Ichika Nito a signature model, but hey it's their businesses, I buy what I like
There’s also a video of the new Gibson pres giving/lending/trading/something his original ‘59 to this girl 🙄 for some reason 🥴

What does one thing have to do with the other…?
Gibson is a business. They are trying to move product…….and they still make the best guitars in the business in the past 3 years IMO if you want that 70’s/80’s hard rock beef.

What is your point? She’s not the new guitarist for Motley Crue or doesn’t have the chops of Yngwie?

Gibson is a business. They are trying to move product…….and they still make the best guitars in the business in the past 3 years IMO if you want that 70’s/80’s hard rock beef.

What is your point? She’s not the new guitarist for Motllet Crue or doesn’t have the chops of Yngwie?
everything you are saying is just stupid.
Gibson is a business. They just gave 12 grand worth of custom product to a tween for free. Does this make me, their actual target audience, a grown man with some extra cash, want to throw my money in their direction? Do they think they are attracting the tween or teenage crowd by doing that? What exactly is their strategy, their "business" strategy with that move? Explain to me how endorsing her is a solid business move, I'll wait...
Their guitars over the past few years have been blah total blah not the raging beef sticks you called them or whatever. You can have your opinion tho, for sure. It will of course be wrong, and stupid, but you are entitled.

anyone missing Henry J?

You didn't like the Adam Jones ones? I can't even think of anyone else who plays those silverbursts.

giphy.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Hey @EyesOfTheSouth! let me help you with how posting works, as yours seems to have disappeared there, old bean...

You were typing how you are 54 and...let me guess....

"It's your first time on the internet"

"It's way past your bedtime"

"You remember when..."

"Back in your day..."

"Get off your lawn"

"Uphill. Both ways."

One of those? All of those?

Why do you keep deleting your posts? 😒

Attachments

• IMG_8530.jpeg
    IMG_8530.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 32
everything you are saying is just stupid.
Gibson is a business. They just gave 12 grand worth of custom product to a tween for free. Does this make me, their actual target audience, a grown man with some extra cash, want to throw my money in their direction? Do they think they are attracting the tween or teenage crowd by doing that? What exactly is their strategy, their "business" strategy with that move? Explain to me how endorsing her is a solid business move, I'll wait...
Their guitars over the past few years have been blah total blah not the raging beef sticks you called them or whatever. You can have your opinion tho, for sure. It will of course be wrong, and stupid, but you are entitled.

lol. Who should they give them to then and promote on social media? Jimmy Page? Rhoades? Angus? Or 100 other iconic Gibson players from the golden age? Promoting those names are not a good business plan when your clientele is dying.

Like I said, they are a business. Don’t know how old you are, but Gibson doesn’t need to fight for name recognition with me. And despite the QC problems in the recent past, they are back on track. Don’t like them, don’t buy them.

Hey @EyesOfTheSouth! let me help you with how posting works, as yours seems to have disappeared there, old bean...

You were typing how you are 54 and...let me guess....

"It's your first time on the internet"

"It's way past your bedtime"

"You remember when..."

"Back in your day..."

"Get off your lawn"

"Uphill. Both ways."

One of those? All of those?

Why do you keep deleting your posts? 😒

Yeah. I’m 54. I’m sitting here drinking a beer and enjoying life and accidentally made a typo. Deleted and corrected…….what’s the problem?

Yeah. I’m 54. I’m sitting here drinking a beer and enjoying life and accidentally made a typo. Deleted and corrected…….what’s the problem?
Eew. Your sudden clarity made it not fun now. This is usually when @Monkey Man steps in to tell me to stop abusing the man from the Winger cover band or whatever but now I just feel like getting off your lawn. 😫

Back