Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

Pretty sure Wilma is the same fuckhead we banned at TGF this week, jazzarian. Same ‘quality’ of posts and writing style.

Imagine having THAT much free time on your hands and this is how you spend it, making enemies out of strangers on guitar forums for, literally, no reason at all.

What a bitch to lie to me like that
c'mon man, that's organic management; you don't actually have a manager, agent, publicist, etc. they just do it for free for you, no contracts, no pay, no business deal or relationship, like the studio owner giving you a vintage SQ because he's just a nice guy and doesn't expect anything in return.

don't all talented but poor young struggling musicians get free gifts and people working management, agents, publicity, etc., for them for free?!

Pretty sure Wilma is the same fuckhead we banned at TGF this week, jazzarian. Same ‘quality’ of posts and writing style.

Imagine having THAT much free time on your hands and this is how you spend it, making enemies out of strangers on guitar forums for, literally, no reason at all.
Oh look, it’s Captain Desperate crawling back out from underneath his mother’s “lumps.”
What’s TGF? The Gaylord’s Federation?
You ever see that video of Elvis talking to someone about the gross 🤢 chick he let give him a bj the night before out of pity, and then everyone in his crew starts hootin and hollering and laughing?
That’s the same type of pity I feel like I’m giving you when I reply to your moronic ass.
I’m Elvis, you’re the dog faced chick and that little red alert at the top of your page is my jizz melting on your tongue like an iceberg in a Greta Thunberg documentary on polar bears.

c'mon man, that's organic management; you don't actually have a manager, agent, publicist, etc. they just do it for free for you, no contracts, no pay, no business deal or relationship, like the studio owner giving you a vintage SQ because he's just a nice guy and doesn't expect anything in return.

don't all talented but poor young struggling musicians get free gifts and people working management, agents, publicity, etc., for them for free?!
Exactly . And it’s as if I’ve note been in her spot and knows how it works lmao

Reactions: rsm
Exactly . And it’s as if I’ve note been in her spot and knows how it works lmao
You’ve been a 17 year old girl that everyone thinks has been sucking dudes off for free gear…?

Oh wait, you’re the guy who claims he got the free gear because he was so special and for no other reason…

I remember now 👌🏼😵

Crazy Alert Crazy GIF - Crazy Alert Crazy Alert - Discover ...

You’ve been a 17 year old girl that everyone thinks has been sucking dudes off for free gear…?

Oh wait, you’re the guy who claims he got the free gear because he was so special and for no other reason…

I remember now 👌🏼😵
I’m a trans man bro .

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Back