who wants 35$ worth of V picks? "Free content"

sebby123

So order a bunch of V-pick to see if id any better than my current favorite v-pick (Medium Pointed), in end wasn't successful and im 100% happy with the medium pointed and it just confirms there isnt a better pick for me.
Anyways! post in the thread and your post number will be your "raffel number"
Ill pay for shipping its what 1.50? least i can do for the bundle of knowledge and time ive spent on this forum!
Ill pick a winner by friday :thumbsup:

Heres the v picks the little pack will come with:
2x V pick Shredder (5$ each)
V Pick Dimension ( 10S)
V Pick Dimension Un-Buffed (10$)
V Pick Switchblade ($5)

P.S. No wear at all, all are picks brand new.

I'll enter - just for the Shredder picks if you want to split the winning and send the others to someone else

free-stuff.gif

If I win I promise to also pass them on if I don't dig them.

:rock:

Ill have to add that if you arnt used to v-picks these will be a little overwhelming at first but give them a try and if you like them but feel there a little big i cannot recommend the medium pointed enough! so think of it as a introduction to v picks!
i was a strict jazz III user and will not be going back as the medium pointed are the ideal jazz fusion pick.

:D

I've been searching for the pick for me lately. Jazz IIIs and Blacks aren't doing it anymore.

hthomas":2o8i55d0 said:
im in! they look really cool! you can pick me for my bday! :)

Tempting but wouldnt be fair maybe ill put your name in twice for good favor or maybe not... :thumbsup:

Back