Wizard clippage

War Admiral

Well I'm at home bored and off work with a herniated disc in my neck so I'm all pilled up and trying to do a clip with my cell phone lol so you've been warned. ;)
This is straight in the lead channel dry with the gain on 6...master on 2....then I pull the lead boost for the ascending riff...played whatever came to mind so it wasn't planned and in my house coat to boot! The recording doesn't even come close to whats in the room...the thump doesn't translate hardly at all with the cell phone but anyways heres some wankery :rock:

OH...HELL and YES!! :rock:

That sounds awful tight for 100w...at low volume even.

"sick day"...right after the NAD.... :cheers: cause who hasn't pulled that one. :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sounds awesome. Is the lead boost foot switchable? I really need a Wizard someday, they sound killer and hold their value pretty well. Nice clip

MrDowntown":3ovehsbo said:
OH...HELL and YES!! :rock:

That sounds awful tight for 100w...at low volume even.

"sick day"...right after the NAD.... :cheers: cause hasn't pulled that one. :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Its true I tell ya!!! Im sick!!! :D

cecilbag":3s6o0z3z said:
Sounds awesome. Is the lead boost foot switchable? I really need a Wizard someday, they sound killer and hold their value pretty well. Nice clip
Yes. Everything is footswitchable...channel...rhythm boost...lead boost and loop

Awesome, , I have to have one lol!
Very nice and thanks for the clip!
Great clip!

That sounds great! Which Wizard model is that (I don't have any experience with Wizard amps, so sorry for my ignorance)

Dude, friggin awesome amp brother. I have the same amp as well although nowhere near as handsomely dressed. Love that headshell you got and I can't say I've ever seen one like it. I think I saw that you have a matching cab with the 65 creambacks on the way. Prepare to be amazed man! It's an amazing setup that pairs perfectly. I have the 2x12 and 4x12 wizard cabs, all with this speaker and run them all together. Everything that wizard makes is just made so well. Have you looked inside your chassis yet. The work is absolutely stunning.
Great riffage too man. Congrats on the amp.

slyym":khjtafvp said:
Wow that's a $5000 amp!

Cheaper than a go-round with a 20something girlfriend & both get your pecker stiff

Well, maybe cheaper...he IS getting the cab, so...

:D

slyym":3sk6ac5e said:
Wow that's a $5000 amp!
Actually much closer to 4. If you pick one up you will understand. Comparing to other amps that are only a few hundred less will make you think those amps are way overpriced but the Wizard is justifiable. :rock:

glip22":1rxoyhyq said:
slyym":1rxoyhyq said:
Wow that's a $5000 amp!
Actually much closer to 4. If you pick one up you will understand. Comparing to other amps that are only a few hundred less will make you think those amps are way overpriced but the Wizard is justifiable. :rock:

this... there is no cheap anything here, its all top shelf. Sounds great OP, glad you like the C tranny!

Back