Wizard MCII Tube Layout

bbaug14

Can anyone tell me the tube layout for the Wizard MCII? Looking for V1, V2, ..., PI, Loop. If it's readily available here, I won't have to pull the chassis to tube swap. Yeah, I'm lazy. lol Thanks!!!

Pretty sure loop and PI are V5 and V6. V2 input for lead and clean. V2 clean and clean boost. Is your clean channel very quiet? No hum or anything?

Yeah V1 and V2 are the rhythm channel. V5 is the loop and V6 is the PI. I'm assuming V3 is an added gain stage for the lead and V5 is the EQ driver.

Oh and yeah, my rhythm channel is pretty quiet.

bbaug14":e625rtpd said:
Yeah V1 and V2 are the rhythm channel. V5 is the loop and V6 is the PI. I'm assuming V3 is an added gain stage for the lead and V5 is the EQ driver.

Oh and yeah, my rhythm channel is pretty quiet.
There you go. I think the same. How do you like the amp?

It's pretty friggin sweet. Definitely has its own thing going on. Very Marshall, but just different. Much more articulate and has this almost shimmery quality. Hard to explain. Digging it a lot though. Oh, and a crap load of gain on tap. Enjoying it a lot so far. Can't wait to get the wife and kids out of the house to really open it up. I'm running it through the Rockcrusher right now and it's working out great.

Back