woops

I dunno mate. :confused:

Now that you've called me "sir" in front of everyone it stands as an exemplar of how the forum should treat me.

No more references to monkey business or monkeying around? Such simianist attitudes. :dunno:

Tell you what, I'll meet you halfway. I'll savour the moment for a bit then delete it... unless it turns into a thing, at which point it'll have a life of its own and be like Seagal - hard-to-kill. :LOL:

Now that you've called me "sir" in front of everyone it stands as an exemplar of how the forum should treat me.

No more references to monkey business or monkeying around? Such simianist attitudes. :dunno:

Tell you what, I'll meet you halfway. I'll savour the moment for a bit then delete it... unless it turns into a thing, at which point it'll have a life of its own and be like Seagal - hard-to-kill. :LOL:
mate ??? are you from the land down under ??? or have you watched way to many Headfirst Amplification vids like me ..... I'm starting to sound like Jason ....

Go throw some feces simian trash ! :ROFLMAO:

I detect a whiff of simianism but I'll take it bro'. :cheers2:

In your defence, I'm sure said whiff isn't anywhere near as potent as the Kong... I mean, pong you guys have to endure from my side. :dunno:

Back