Working on a punk demo

DanTravis62

Since the Dino is at my tribute band's practice pad, i've been working on some rough demos for my other punk band with a kemper and pedals.

This one is a recto and BE100 quad tracked - both boosted with a V1 Koko

This is way outside of the normal fare you hear from me, so let me know what you think! It's a super quick and dirty demo, it was all done (programming, writing, everything) in 4 hours or so, so don't expect anything groundbreaking :hys:

Love the tone ! But turn down the cymbals so the Larry stops fighting them ! Lol you know me

Read the post tech 😂
I missed the middle part lol I’m jamming and just looked at phone and assumed it was Larry : but m in between now . Fired up Hermansson with a ts9 and I was surprised I liked ts9 . I’ll be back after jams to listen again

Retrack it after downing a six pack. That’ll get more of a looser (but not too loose) feel. Sometimes it’s hard for metal guys to play more relaxed.

After a 6 pack its going to be hard to do that half-time riff with the third harmony.

Thats rough to alternate pick sober, and im a metal guitarist lol

Yeah, the cymbals dominate but hey, it was a quickie.

The metal-style lead melody actually works pretty-well in this context Dan. Who'd have thunk it?

Back