Working on my ESP USA

JKingV2

Just a few pics of my first year run ESP USA Eclipse. I love this guitar and I've upgraded it here with BKP Steve Stevens Rebel Yell pickups.

Attachments

• IMG_4135.jpeg
    IMG_4135.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 510
  • IMG_4138.jpeg
    IMG_4138.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 513
Neck joint is smooth and awesome. It's an evolutionary design from the old set neck joints. The neck tenon is set deep into the body (beyond the neck pickup cavity which allows ESP craftsmen to really sculpt into the back neck joint so there virtually is no heel

JKingV2":26znezb9 said:
Neck joint is smooth and awesome. It's an evolutionary design from the old set neck joints. The neck tenon is set deep into the body (beyond the neck pickup cavity which allows ESP craftsmen to really sculpt into the back neck joint so there virtually is no heel

Cool, pics ?

can I get one with a floyd ?

Here's what it looks like. I'm telling you, it's perfect access all up and down the neck. I had an LP Custom too. Came on some hard times financially and one of the guitars had to go.. I weighed my options and really thought long and hard about usability, form and function... yea the LP Custom was the more collectible guitar, but I had to really ask myself... why do I own these instruments? Just to sit around and stare at them or play them... and admire them? The LP was the one to go just because it really wasn't a guitar that my hands took as much as my ESP USA.. and the ESP is still an admirable guitar.

Attachments

• IMG_3979.jpeg
    IMG_3979.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 353
I don't know that ESP USA sells their Eclipse with a Floyd? However, they've really gone the way of customizable options as seen on their site, so maybe yea. A classic LP style like this one tho, I'd go for the fixed bridge or stop tailpiece IMHO.

Back