would anybody be interested in a super metal 1x12?

1x12?

• yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just for input, if you have some method to make a 1x12 sound HUGE like a 4x12... You'd sell a bunch.

I dunno how. thick or dense wood, baffels?

Good luck!

Oh, by the way, they better look like they mean business.

again with this":6e080 said:
Just for input, if you have some method to make a 1x12 sound HUGE like a 4x12... You'd sell a bunch.

I dunno how. thick or dense wood, baffels?

4 speakers crammed into a little box? :?

Perhaps. How about a 1x12 with a guitar speaker, and a 1x12 with a powered subwoofer @ 300 W. Then, the rig will sound as big as you like.

i was actually considoring something like that, but for now im looking at what i need most portability. my 400 pound rig isnt exactly easy to transport (say if i wanted to do a small gig it isnt exactly ideal either).

i have some ideas for 2x12s too.

I'm interested in a 2x12 at the moment for smaller gigs. I would love to see what you're putting together once you get up and running. Where in MI are you again?

Depends what market you aim for, your average metal guitarist will want a 4x12 because bigger is better in the metal wordl (even though it isn't) but to the sort of people that lurk around internet forums then I think you would be good. :)

as of right now the first prototype (which will become a production model) will be 8 ohm. still deciding on speaker and color scheme.

Back