would anybody be interested in a super metal 1x12?

1x12?

• yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would be.

I am currently using 2 112's for my orange Rockerverb. 1 is a marshall 1912 with a Mesa custom 90, the other is a mesa recto 112 with a vintage 30.

For practice I put on cab out front as a monitor and sit the head on the 2nd. This allows me to hear myself and for the rest of the group to hear me. It helps me keep my volume down. So it would be nice if one was wide enough for most heads and the other had a kick back leg to use it as a monitor.

nickname009":d709c said:

+1

also, make'em wide enough to fit amp heads! I hate how 1x12s are too narrow!

yeah a 1x12 designed to be the only cab for a head would pwn.

also stick something with 120w handling in there >_>

as of right now im planning on two models of 1x12s one is going to be wide enough for a head and have 120 watts. all black.

Maybe leave spkr choice up to the customer? Then you could have your choice of ohmage as well. Unless you are designing it around a specific spkr.

Hell yeah I'd be interested. A couple 1x12s around would be great for portability and smaller gigs, etc.

SeraphSlaughter":31723 said:

yeah a 1x12 designed to be the only cab for a head would pwn.

also stick something with 120w handling in there >_>
Ahem.
rimg0013xt4.jpg

8)

Hehe, it sounds pretty awesome. At least at low-mid volumes. The problem is that it sounds boxy and not that great at high gain settings at loud volumes. That's why I'm probably gonna pick up a 2x12 soon.

Back