Wow, used gear sales have come to a screeching halt....

If you can rephrase those wildly loaded question loaded on a nonsensical premise, I’d gladly take the time to respond
What % of Americans would you estimate support unconditional financial support for the Ukraine war?
What % of Americans would you estimate support open borders?
What % of Americans support unlimited aid to illegal aliens in our country?

That easier for you?

Whoa whoa there Bucky Barnes. You and Captain America seem to have a real problem responding to the argument, let alone an actual question. I asked how burning money in Ukraine helped Americans and here you are talking about my opinion of Tucker Carlson in another thread FFS. ...And still not even supporting that with evidence or rational argument. Have you two ever considered meditation? Or maybe just weed? 🤣
Your disingenuous curiosity is based on a premises loaded by Russian intelligence services.

If you weren’t a sucker for it so much, and were actually curious, the real question is “Why is isolationism not in the domestic interest of the U.S.”

There’s myriad history books and objective resources that can answer this for you from myriad angles from which you can take your pic

But you do not seem interested in facts. Your view is based on demonstrable lies. You’ve skirted around that fact for a few posts now because, it’s not really refutable and even went to court, but… it means something

What % of Americans would you estimate support unconditional financial support for the Ukraine war?
How many defense contractors are there and how much money can they give to politicians?
The corporations want cheap labor. And the democrats want votes. And the virtue signalers want to feel good about themselves.

Nobody is of the opinion of “unconditional support.” Youre asking this question of a strawman

None. Another loaded question. Maybe there’s some fringe loons that may believe in open borders, but most want immigration reform. Just not in the form of executing asylum seekers at the border with mah big ol Texan gun

Nobody holds this view. Another loaded question aimed at a Strawman
That easier for you?
Not really. All you did was say the same shit with your chest puffed out a little more

the real question is “Why is isolationism not in the domestic interest of the U.S.”
Even if we assumed that "isolationism" isn't in the US's interest, you haven't established that the Ukraine war is needed or justified or worthy. So answer my question: how does continuing to send money to Ukraine, where they are fighting a losing war, help America?

...What "Demonstrable" lies?

You're framing the question here. Even if we assumed that "isolationism" isn't in the US's interest, you haven't established that the Ukraine war is needed or justified or worthy. So answer my question: how does sending money to Ukraine, where they are fighting a losing war, help America?

Ukrainian support is needed in order to stop a fucking lunatic from repeating what Hitler did with Europe

He will not stop with Ukraine. You’d have a bigger problems on your hands when those tanks would start rolling into NATO countries

If you love daddy Vladdy so much, okay. But fuck off to Russia then. Not all of us want to live in a 21st century authoritarian Russian empire

Aid to Ukraine is not needed, if your interests are aligned with Russia’s agenda.

And here you are, pushing that shit that was spoon fed to you politicians in the U.S. with known instances of parroting Russian propaganda while being too stupid to even know that’s what it is

Not all of us want to live in a 21st century authoritarian Russian empire
I don't either, as a matter of fact 🤣 ... But seriously, you are just repeating hysterical Neocon propaganda. What EVIDENCE is there that Putin or Russia is aiming to recreate the Soviet Empire FFS? This is just a fever dream, designed to get folks like you worked up. And for the record, fuck Europe. I live in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA and there is a big ocean that Putin would have to drive his tanks through to bother me here.

I don't either, as a matter of fact 🤣 ... But seriously, you are just repeating hysterical Neocon propaganda. What EVIDENCE is there that Putin or Russia is aiming to recreate the Soviet Empire FFS?

LMFAO HIS OWN FUCKING MOUTH 😂
This is just a fever dream, designed to get folks like you worked up. And for the record, fuck Europe. I live in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA and there is a big ocean that Putin would have to drive his tanks through to bother me here.
Yeah see, this is why you troglodytes are laughing stocks of the world. It’s not possible to engage a simpleton with such a reductionist view

The past 100 years of history are lost on you. You’re nothing more than a sponge for Russian propaganda at this point

There is a reason Putin loves the guy that loves the poorly educated

So they can believe bullshit like this

LMFAO HIS OWN FUCKING MOUTH
Tucker Carlson: Do you think NATO was worried about this becoming a global war or nuclear conflict?

Vladimir Putin: At least that's what they're talking about. And they are trying to intimidate their own population with an imaginary Russian threat. This is an obvious fact. And thinking people, not philistines, but thinking people, analysts, those who are engaged in real politics, just smart people understand perfectly well that this is a fake. They are trying to fuel the Russian threat.

Tucker Carlson: The threat I think you were referring to is Russian invasion of Poland, Latvia – expansionist behavior. Can you imagine a scenario where you send Russian troops to Poland?

Vladimir Putin: Only in one case: if Poland attacks Russia. Why? Because we have no interest in Poland, Latvia or anywhere else. Why would we do that? We simply don't have any interest. Its just threat mongering.

Tucker Carlson: Well, the argument, I know you know this, is that, well, he invaded Ukraine – he has territorial aims across the continent. And you are saying unequivocally, you don’t?

Vladimir Putin: It is absolutely out of the question. You just don't have to be any kind of analyst, it goes against common sense to get involved in some kind of global war. And a global war will bring all of humanity to the brink of destruction. It's obvious.

Even if we assumed that "isolationism" isn't in the US's interest, you haven't established that the Ukraine war is needed or justified or worthy. So answer my question: how does continuing to send money to Ukraine, where they are fighting a losing war, help America?

This is very very simple. Because, my RT Vatnik, making it harder for Putin to get his way, ie having Ukraine fight back effectively etc etc makes it MORE DIFFICULT for him to 'sell' his ultimate goal, which is to re create the USSR OR Russian Empire circa whenever.............and far more difficult to achieve said goal.
Which, of course, is in OUR and Europes BEST INTEREST since it's pretty obvious that if Putin is successful in Ukraine, he will continue on...and on...eventually starting WWIII when he invades (or tries to) a NATO country.
Then we will be in a much larger, and MUCH MORE costly conflict.

If some of you right wing extremists can't see that, well then maybe you need to study up on your history a bit. Watch Putin's 1999 interview, and pay attention to what he says. Because, he's all about GRIEVANCES....and his No #1 grievance is the fall of the USSR. And he wants to 'right that wrong'. Which WILL lead to war with the west.

Nobody is of the opinion of “unconditional support.” Youre asking this question of a strawman
Then please let me know the ceiling. You can’t—because there isn’t one

None. Another loaded question. Maybe there’s some fringe loons that may believe in open borders, but most want immigration reform. Just not in the form of executing asylum seekers at the border with mah big ol Texan gun
Are you denying that our southern border is open? And please cite the source where someone—anyone—is advocating mass executions for illegal aliens. Or are you just making this up as you go along?

As for you questioning “unlimited aid to illegals”, please show me where we are limiting these people from flooding our country. We aren’t. That’s called “unlimited”.

Tucker Carlson: Do you think NATO was worried about this becoming a global war or nuclear conflict?

Vladimir Putin: At least that's what they're talking about. And they are trying to intimidate their own population with an imaginary Russian threat. This is an obvious fact. And thinking people, not philistines, but thinking people, analysts, those who are engaged in real politics, just smart people understand perfectly well that this is a fake. They are trying to fuel the Russian threat.

Tucker Carlson: The threat I think you were referring to is Russian invasion of Poland, Latvia – expansionist behavior. Can you imagine a scenario where you send Russian troops to Poland?

Vladimir Putin: Only in one case: if Poland attacks Russia. Why? Because we have no interest in Poland, Latvia or anywhere else. Why would we do that? We simply don't have any interest. Its just threat mongering.

Tucker Carlson: Well, the argument, I know you know this, is that, well, he invaded Ukraine – he has territorial aims across the continent. And you are saying unequivocally, you don’t?

Vladimir Putin: It is absolutely out of the question. You just don't have to be any kind of analyst, it goes against common sense to get involved in some kind of global war. And a global war will bring all of humanity to the brink of destruction. It's obvious.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Softball questions by the biggest fucking JOKE of a media member, ever.

You think Putin tells the truth? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes, the former KGB Col tells the truth ALL THE TIME!!! JUST ASK HIM!!!!!
:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Ukrainian support is needed in order to stop a fucking lunatic from repeating what Hitler did with Europe

He will not stop with Ukraine. You’d have a bigger problems on your hands when those tanks would start rolling into NATO countries

If you love daddy Vladdy so much, okay. But fuck off to Russia then. Not all of us want to live in a 21st century authoritarian Russian empire

Aid to Ukraine is not needed, if your interests are aligned with Russia’s agenda.

And here you are, pushing that shit that was spoon fed to you politicians in the U.S. with known instances of parroting Russian propaganda while being too stupid to even know that’s what it is
vlad wants security from what he sees as a threat(nato). We could have brought them into the fold when the ussr collapsed but that would have been bad for business I assume. If he's dumb enough to fuck with a nato country then it's gonna be bad news for everyone. They can barely handle ukraine. Poland or Finland would steamroll them. Look what wagner almost pulled off. That's russia's problem...no barriers except bad weather for part of the year(polish gap). Russia is a paper tiger with a big nuclear arsenal. And I'm afraid that putin would probably use it if things were going really bad for him.

Back