Wow, used gear sales have come to a screeching halt....

And you’re saying he’s lying based on nothing other than you needing to believe so, in order to fit the facts to your bullshit
I'm saying I believe him and see zero objective evidence to the contrary. It's you guys that have been deranged by too much TV and are appealing to an ambiguous quote of him lamenting the breakup of the Soviet Union decades ago.

Tucker Carlson: Well, the argument, I know you know this, is that, well, he invaded Ukraine – he has territorial aims across the continent. And you are saying unequivocally, you don’t?

Vladimir Putin: It is absolutely out of the question. You just don't have to be any kind of analyst, it goes against common sense to get involved in some kind of global war. And a global war will bring all of humanity to the brink of destruction. It's obvious.

The border has issues. It is not a majority view on the left that it should stay that way. The view is to overhaul a broken immigration and asylum system that even allows for such a mess to occur.
The border wasn't broken until mashed potato brains reversed 90 laws regarding immigration on day one.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Wow, a perfectly 'Putin-istic' way of looking at history! You must be his No#1 Vatnik Ivan!!
Great job!!!!

Because the Allies, US, England, Canada etc. had NOTHING to do with defeating Nazi Germany.
Right?

Hahaha it's so obvious you're a Russian scumbag, it's not even funny.
They’re not even clever enough to be playing the role of deliberate ruskie shill

They genuinely believe their diarrhea of thought because daddy Vladdy convinced them of its truth

I'm saying I believe him and see zero objective evidence to the contrary. It's you guys that have been deranged by too much TV and are appealing to an ambiguous quote of him lamenting the breakup of the Soviet Union decades ago.

Tucker Carlson: Well, the argument, I know you know this, is that, well, he invaded Ukraine – he has territorial aims across the continent. And you are saying unequivocally, you don’t?

Vladimir Putin: It is absolutely out of the question. You just don't have to be any kind of analyst, it goes against common sense to get involved in some kind of global war. And a global war will bring all of humanity to the brink of destruction. It's obvious.
Wait, some dimwit just said he was bloodthirsty.

The border wasn't broken until mashed potato brains reversed 90 laws regarding immigration on day one.
So, before Biden, the border wasn’t an issue?

So what the fuck was Obama and Trump doing? The fuck was the whole wall bullshit about?

No; what you’re saying is factually incorrect

The border did not become a problem on Jan 21, 2021 all of a sudden

Meanwhile, there’s bills ready to go, and your orange messiah told his cult of Russian proxies to not allow a vote so he can use it as a political football for smooth brains as yourself

“ blame me” Trump said

So blame him 🤡

So, before Biden, the border wasn’t an issue?

So what the fuck was Obama and Trump doing? The fuck was the whole wall bullshit about?

No; what you’re saying is factually incorrect

The border did not become a problem on Jan 21, 2021 all of a sudden
Exactly, we went from 15000 criminals a year to 15000 a day.

I'm saying I believe him and see zero objective evidence to the contrary. It's you guys that have been deranged by too much TV and are appealing to an ambiguous quote of him lamenting the breakup of the Soviet Union decades ago

Russia literally went to war with Finland not long ago. They run regular military exercises fucking with Baltic states, and Scandinavia regularly, for decades. And he’s been escalating them. Those actions mean something

You mustn’t be aware as I’m sure your Russian rags omit that part

How damaged is your brain?

I’m literally offering to PAY YOU to provide proof of said FACTS

Yet here you are deflecting some nonsense about cnn

Jeez I wonder why
Look dipshit, are you saying that just as many came over the border during the trump years?

Russia literally went to war with Finland not long ago. They run regular military exercises fucking with Baltic states, and Scandinavia regularly, for decades. And he’s been escalating them. Those actions mean something

You mustn’t be aware as I’m sure your Russian rags omit that part
By "recent" do you mean the 1940's? :unsure: ... It's called posturing. There is the concept of military theater. What do you make of American posturing in the Pacific and across Europe? Are we preparing to attack China or Russia?

Screen Shot 2024-04-24 at 1.49.48 PM.jpg

Look dipshit, are you saying that just as many came over the border during the trump years?
I truly envy the mind so simple, that this is what you gathered as the logical implication of what I said.

I said the border has been an issue for some time, regardless of president.

What I didn’t say, and will say on now, is none so far has seemed to try to address it, and Trump himself fucking blocked Congress from any attempt for the sake of riling people like you up

You just throw numbers in the air, but they’re lies

Facts matter

Attachments

• IMG_0505.png
    IMG_0505.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 8
I truly envy the mind so simple, that this is what you gathered as the logical implication of what I said.

I said the border has been an issue for some time, regardless of president.

What I didn’t say, and will say on now, is none so far has seemed to try to address it, and Trump himself fucking blocked Congress from any attempt for the sake of riling people like you up

You just throw numbers in the air, but they’re lies

Facts matter
Look you fucking moron. This is from CBP.Gov

Screenshot 2024-04-24 145749.jpg

Now the big difference is, you fucking moron, during the trump admin, these fuckers were sent back. Not allowed into the country.

You fucking dipshit.

And, none of these numbers represent the people we didn't catch, you stupid fuck.

Last edited:

View attachment 306318

Congratulations on finally accepting a government source of data when it suits you. I hope you remember that in the future on things like, macroeconomic data

There has been an influx of migrants the last few years for many reasons. From unrest in South America to fear of laws that’ll prevent entry in the future. You know, the kind that trump told Congress to ignore, then said “blame me”

All things considered, when you look at those numbers and do the math, it doesn’t support your specific claim about. 15,000 a year to 15,000 a day. Your own source mathematically corroborates that
Now the big difference is, you fucking moron, during the trump admin, these fuckers were sent back. Not allowed in the country.

You fucking dipshit.
That’s not true lol. In absolute, not relative terms, DHS is removing 3.5x as many people per month now than under Trump.

The aggregate number of people crossing per month did not increase 3.5x

The mathematical conclusion here is that, the normalized rate of deportations actually went up, even with more crossings.

Youre making me chuckle tho. The number of names you’re slinging increases by the post as if you’re growing frustrated by the fact that you’re being challenged with reason.

I believe some call this state of mind, “triggered.”

View attachment 306318

Now the big difference is, you fucking moron, during the trump admin, these fuckers were sent back. Not allowed in the country.

You fucking dipshit.

And, none of these numbers represent the people we didn't catch, you stupid fuck.
Facts matter

Telling a lie with scathing bluster doesn’t make it true

Attachments

• IMG_0507.jpeg
    IMG_0507.jpeg
    422.7 KB · Views: 6
Back