Wow, used gear sales have come to a screeching halt....

I know. Pretty sad how you right wing extremists follow the Russian Propaganda Playbook. Some of you hate the US Gov so much, you should move. Get the fuck out. Russia NEEDS you. AKs are easy weapons to use...you just better start getting in shape for your future combat.
So…your response to my post about the dangers of being manipulated by state propaganda is to tell me I should leave my country because I am frustrated by it. Really? If I want my gov’t to make responsible decisions, not censor its citizens, follow the US Constitution, limit immigration to a reasonable well regulated level I am a “right wing extremist”? My gov’t is supposed to work for me. It’s not. Name calling will def not convince me to be a fukkin cuck, even if that is easy for you

Reactions: Geo
If I want my gov’t to make responsible decisions, not censor its citizens, follow the US Constitution, limit immigration to a reasonable well regulated level I am a “right wing extremist”?
He called me a cult member because I am orthodox christian, just so you know what kind of political mindset you are dealing with. I wouldn't take any of the insults or labels to heart. It's not his fault.

So…your response to my post about the dangers of being manipulated by state propaganda is to tell me I should leave my country because I am frustrated by it. Really? If I want my gov’t to make responsible decisions, not censor its citizens, follow the US Constitution, limit immigration to a reasonable well regulated level I am a “right wing extremist”? My gov’t is supposed to work for me. It’s not. Name calling will def not convince me to be a fukkin cuck, even if that is easy for you
Are you frustrated about your country and government and want to leave? Does over immigration piss you off?

Now might be a good time to talk to you about your car's extended warranty!

It's really a cancer on this country.
Aww look at the brain damaged troglodytes echo chambering.

It’s adorable seeing you mental midgets in your element

You already lost loser. You got buried with facts to the point that you literally had nothing left but to talking about suicide or death

trash ass garbage people like this, and I’m the cancer? Fuck you, little man

Back