Wow, used gear sales have come to a screeching halt....

You’re mentally weak losers

You make Reddit mods look good

“wahhh I can’t actually present any facts so kill urself”

Your grave will be a gender neutral bathroom
IMG_8390.gif

You’re mentally weak losers

You make Reddit mods look good

“wahhh I can’t actually present any facts so kill urself”

Your grave will be a gender neutral bathroom
If they are mentally weak how come you're throwing insults around like candy when you're points aren't taken? I think you are getting a little bent out of shape about this stuff. Maybe a nice bubble bath followed by a nice orange skin bronzer would calm your nerves. Just a thought.

Best part is, I’ve never voted democrat in my life

Not just that, I expatriated your second world shit hole 3 year ago

But you got me feeling a certain type of way so just for you, I’m going to cast my ballot as a U.S. citizen overseas, for Biden.

Just for you

Doesn’t really affect me lol
Voting is for retards bro 🙄

If they are mentally weak how come you're throwing insults around like candy when your points aren't taken?
Thats a funny way of saying:

“When your points were complete ignored and actively deflected because they were substantiated and couldn’t be argued against”

I think you are getting a little bent out of shape about this stuff. Maybe a nice bubble bath followed by a nice orange skin bronzer would calm your nerves. Just a thought.
People still think sarcasm is witty. Cute.

Actually, yes.

That’s why I get to point and laugh at you swine go back and forth being laughably fucking wrong and dumb with your whole chest

Uneducated troglodytes make for good spectating in engagement
That wasn’t exactly where I was heading. How’s your book? Did you buy or sell Brent when Russia invaded?

That wasn’t exactly where I was heading. How’s your book? Did you buy or sell Brent when Russia invaded?

Oh I know where you’re trying to go. Unfortunately, you’re literally unqualified to go there in any form of honest exchange

I’d have better luck teaching a brain damaged dog calculus

I think you’ve been hanging around @Thumbpicker too much 🤣
Honestly my take on gear prices has nothing to do with Biden-Trump.

It has to do with soyboys who bought high and now sell high and cannot deal with someone making what they perceive as lowball offers. There are even a bunch of soy boys here at rig talk when it comes to this stuff. They all think they sitting on gold nuggets and are eternally offended when someone doesn't make a premium offer on their gear. So the stuff just sits, because their idea of "fair market price" is in outer space.

Back