WTB - Vintage Marshall Fuse Holder

Cap217

I am looking for a vintage marshall super lead fuse holder. The one with the brass ring on the front and flat screw for fuses. Mine broke and before I take one from another amp, I thought Id ask.

If it's a Cliff, I needed one for a Hiwatt I was trying to fix. . I couldn't find one ANYWHERE in the world.. That sucked. . That was just 3 months ago. Hope you have better luck

Eric

Yes. And it says right in the fuse holder

Nice , I'm glad you found it. Mine is an 80's Hiwatt Lead 50 and it doesn't say the name on the fuse holder. I did the measurements and all I could figure is it was a Cliff. I have old Marshalls and it looked similar. .Meanwhile, there were no Cliffs for sale , and I bought one at Little-Fuse that I thought was right and it wasn't the right size. I made it fit though!

Eric

Nice , I'm glad you found it. Mine is an 80's Hiwatt Lead 50 and it doesn't say the name on the fuse holder. I did the measurements and all I could figure is it was a Cliff. I have old Marshalls and it looked similar. .Meanwhile, there were no Cliffs for sale , and I bought one at Little-Fuse that I thought was right and it wasn't the right size. I made it fit though!

Eric

I found 1 for sale in the world. I tracked down a guy a couple hours away by luck that had 1 and a huge stash of old parts and I bought a 40 year collection of super rare parts. A room full...

Back