WTF? I can’t join “SG guitars”!

F*ck em anyway. I been on the hunt for an SG about 2 years. Recently scored an Orville Japan 62 RI with Gibson pups.
Its very nice and way better than alot i was looking at. Sellers are pretty stingy with their Gibsons around here.

That site dived a long time ago...
You gotta be F--
IMG_2925.jpeg

I donate to The Boogie Board yearly because the guy running it always sends a thank note. There is good info on the board and I appreciate it so I donate to keep it there for other Boogie owners. I'm 1% or less of the users who do that. I'm on few other boards, Marshall, Les Paul, etc., but RigTalk, IMO, is by far the best site for information about guitars and amps.

Years ago I joined GP and got kicked off quickly. I posted about "Woodstock '95" and a moderator chimed in and said I was lying. Two minutes later I exposed him as a fool by posting a half dozen links to the concert's reviews and news, (internet is cool) and, BAM!, no longer a QueerPager. It was supposed to be for two weeks, but,....

I went to SG forum to ask about the middle pick-up and which way the poles are supposed to go? I seen them both ways, pole toward the neck or poles toward the bridge. Right now my middle pick up is sounding shittier than the others. Overall, I hate the tone but so far haven't changed the pick ups out. I don't want all my guitars to sound the same, but I can't get used to the single coil tone.

Years ago I joined GP and got kicked off quickly. I posted about "Woodstock '95" and a moderator chimed in and said I was lying. Two minutes later I exposed him as a fool by posting a half dozen links to the concert's reviews and news, (internet is cool) and, BAM!, no longer a QueerPager. It was supposed to be for two weeks, but,....
Yeah they seem to do that a lot. Give a two week temp ban and then make it permanent before you are able to return. My last account there got the same treatment, that was like 2020. No doubt they pissed off enough people that someone savvy with a computer recently gave them the denial of service attacks or whatever was happening over there. TDPRI was hit too, their mods aren't much better.

Yeah they seem to do that a lot. Give a two week temp ban and then make it permanent before you are able to return. My last account there got the same treatment, that was like 2020. No doubt they pissed off enough people that someone savvy with a computer recently gave them the denial of service attacks or whatever was happening over there. TDPRI was hit too, their mods aren't much better.
All those sites are owned by the same entity.

I donate to The Boogie Board yearly because the guy running it always sends a thank note. There is good info on the board and I appreciate it so I donate to keep it there for other Boogie owners. I'm 1% or less of the users who do that. I'm on few other boards, Marshall, Les Paul, etc., but RigTalk, IMO, is by far the best site for information about guitars and amps.

I went to SG forum to ask about the middle pick-up and which way the poles are supposed to go? I seen them both ways, pole toward the neck or poles toward the bridge. Right now my middle pick up is sounding shittier than the others. Overall, I hate the tone but so far haven't changed the pick ups out. I don't want all my guitars to sound the same, but I can't get used to the single coil tone.
Donate here. Send preamps and amps to Japetus LLC

Back